Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
did you not know 90% of videogamers are killers:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:
What are you hoping for the beach house arc,mommysboii?

I understand, but only in this game could they give you news like that, now you just have to pretend that it is Ian's and not yours, right, so you wanted to ruin Allison, was this the way?:unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Allison would be a great mother,who knows who is going to be the daddy of the babies through:whistle:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Allison would be a great mother,who knows who is going to be the daddy of the babies through:whistle:
Depends on What Daddy Alison chose to Have No Condom sex with. Right? :unsure: What do you think If She have 5 babies and 5 of them looks different, Then Shall we try to catch Every Male Character to check whose baby is This? :KEK::KEK: All we can't keep on Ian's hand :LOL: :LOL: I mean Dick :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Depends on What Daddy Alison chose to Have No Condom sex with. Right? :unsure: What do you If She 5 babies and 5 of them looks different, Then Shall we try to catch Every Male Character to check whose baby is This? :KEK::KEK: All we can't keep on Ian's hand :LOL: :LOL: I mean Dick :BootyTime:

God shes so hot i cant:oops::oops:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
What are you hoping for the beach house arc,mommysboii?

mhhh I play all path but I would love some holly/ian action were holly is corrupted sleeped with ian but he did not commit
and they get some bonding like some beach walk so I hope that holly kinda stays slutty but maybe commits to ian but stays slutty in secret on that path because at the moment we only have this boring romance/corruption path with her were she change clothing thats it:confused::confused: so I hope for some ian /holly progress but with slutty holly the better version

ofc some cindy content and drama from the yacht :devilish: :devilish:trouble in ian cindy paradise

alison and jeremy are alone :eek::eek:trouble not sure if bimbo alison can survive with no sex

maybe some jess texting if you were good to her more build up over text that she actually likes ian/or some revenge if ian fuck her perhaps??

uhhh some gilian action maybe she is at the beach we really need bonding with gillian again..........

or maybe we get some cool truth or dare/naughty games perhaps?? I could imagin ivy coming there for some drama and pushing the boundrys finding out who is dating cindy

I really hope we see some drama I mean there are path were jeremy sleeps with everyone and ian too high drama alert I mean it cant go good forever

I just hope that eva start to lean more into the corruption part with this update because we have like 5-8 chapters so we cant have endless build up ..........

not sure what are your hopes???

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
God shes so hot i cant:oops::oops:
Alison is Hot for Sure, But What if She can't find the Real Dad then? :unsure: Will Xupuzulla will go and help Alison in babysitting? :LOL::LOL: Don't you think the Scene will be Hot as well when the Alison baby Unleashes Hot fountain on you (PeePeePooPoo Times) :BootyTime::KEK::KEK:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Eva posted old designes for Lena's outfit, but it's paid content. If someone care.

View attachment 3418963
Let's hope someone listens to you, it's probably Ashley's dresses and other girls that I adapt for ORS, there are several GGGB models that were very good, something I'm curious about is seeing the versions of Lena and the other characters that I don't end up using, It would be interesting to see other versions of Lena that were discarded,:unsure:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I won't be surprised if EK threw us a mini scene where Cindy is actually on beach. Something like, we were just passing from this route and we stopped here for refueling or some shit like that.

Reactions: GokutheG

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I won't be surprised if EK threw us a mini scene where Cindy is actually on beach. Something like, we were just passing from this route and we stopped here for refueling or some shit like that.
As long as we don't get the surprise of meeting Gillian's boyfriend while they have sex or if we could have a sex scene with Emma at the same time, it will be strange but hot and what will happen in Ian's head if it happens, interesting?:unsure: o_O:love:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
1709840313124.png

Show less
Like I teased in one of the , I found some old designs from the days where I was building the prototype for ORS Chapter 1.
First thing to do was creating the character sprites and coming up with their physical appearance and different clothing styles. Do you remember OG Lena? Her face looked funny so I ended up re-drawing it for the final sprite. I also drew a bunch of different outfits she could wear at some point, while exploring different clothing styles. Some of them didn't make the cut, but I might end up using some of them at some point... The one's that aren't terrible at least.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
View attachment 3420047

Show less
Like I teased in one of the , I found some old designs from the days where I was building the prototype for ORS Chapter 1.
First thing to do was creating the character sprites and coming up with their physical appearance and different clothing styles. Do you remember OG Lena? Her face looked funny so I ended up re-drawing it for the final sprite. I also drew a bunch of different outfits she could wear at some point, while exploring different clothing styles. Some of them didn't make the cut, but I might end up using some of them at some point... The one's that aren't terrible at least.
View attachment 3420049

View attachment 3420050
View attachment 3420051
Here I was going for a tough girl look that Lena could sport in her bad girl routes, but It didn't workfor me. The jacket is cool tough, and I'm thinking about using it at some point. I don't hate the red top either.
View attachment 3420052
View attachment 3420053
View attachment 3420056
These were attempts of giving Lena some more elegant, formal or posh looks, but I didn't like the results, so I scrapped them. I almost used the black top with a different skirt, and the pink dress is still salvageable with a change in color, but I'm not sure if it'll appear at some point in the game.
View attachment 3420057
View attachment 3420058

Finally, I drew a skimpy outfit that Lena could use in some Lust-related context, and a bdsm harness that can still make it into the game if I find the proper setting for it... Having to draw intrincate outfits is really time consuming though, especially when modulaity is considered and a single illustration can have several variations, so I try to keep things more or less simple.

I have a few other discarded outfit designs for other characters too, so if you find this kind of thing interesting let me know and I'll make another post.
For our sake, put it in spoiler:)! My fingers fell off while scrolling;).

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 3420047

Show less
View attachment 3420049
View attachment 3420050
View attachment 3420051
Here I was going for a tough girl look that Lena could sport in her bad girl routes, but It didn't workfor me. The jacket is cool tough, and I'm thinking about using it at some point. I don't hate the red top either.
View attachment 3420052
View attachment 3420053
View attachment 3420056
These were attempts of giving Lena some more elegant, formal or posh looks, but I didn't like the results, so I scrapped them. I almost used the black top with a different skirt, and the pink dress is still salvageable with a change in color, but I'm not sure if it'll appear at some point in the game.
View attachment 3420057
View attachment 3420058
Finally, I drew a skimpy outfit that Lena could use in some Lust-related context, and a bdsm harness that can still make it into the game if I find the proper setting for it... Having to draw intrincate outfits is really time consuming though, especially when modulaity is considered and a single illustration can have several variations, so I try to keep things more or less simple.

I have a few other discarded outfit designs for other characters too, so if you find this kind of thing interesting let me know and I'll make another post.
Some options look good. A top and a leather jacket are cool, but a short skirt and high boots together are ridiculous.
The red top is also good, and a powder top with a pink classic skirt is also a pretty good set. For going to a club on the route of “good Lena” - it looks sexy, but at the same time not too provocative as for bad, lustful Lena.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3420047

Show less
View attachment 3420049
View attachment 3420050
View attachment 3420051
View attachment 3420052
View attachment 3420053
View attachment 3420056
View attachment 3420057
View attachment 3420058

Thanks for sharing the images, they are very good, shit, some of these images do remind me of GGGB. I would like Lena to use them in the updates, especially the most erotic ones. :love: , bdsm scene for Lena on the Seymour route? :unsure: :love:

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes