varpep

Feb 22, 2020
This thread is filled with a unique blend of degenerates that make me question life at times. I never really considered this game to have a wide range of fetishes but if it is able to attract a diverse range of degenerates such as the ones on this thread then I stand corrected lol. The one thing I haven't seen here yet is the pregnancy fetish crowd and hopefully it stays that way for a while.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
This thread is filled with a unique blend of degenerates that make me question life at times. I never really considered this game to have a wide range of fetishes but if it is able to attract a diverse range of degenerates such as the ones on this thread then I stand corrected lol. The one thing I haven't seen here yet is the pregnancy fetish crowd and hopefully it stays that way for a while.
Man, wouldn't it be great if Marcell or some other dude could knock Lena up. Thats a good idea that you just had !

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Lets hope for something good happening in the beach house,like Perry or Wade fucking Lena while Ian is playing with fireworks or something.
I was thinking of something similar for Lena, a Seymour scene where he prepares a special event with a special suit where Seymour enjoys the hot show where they double penetrate Lena and when they are at the limit she gets on her knees so they end up in her face, a good payment where she fulfills her fantasy of having sex with two boys, both will have interesting stories to tell when Ian and Lena meet again, right?:unsure: :love::LOL::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I was thinking of something similar for Lena, a Seymour scene where he prepares a special event with a special suit where Seymour enjoys the hot show where they double penetrate Lena and when they are at the limit she gets on her knees so they end up in her face, a good payment where she fulfills her fantasy of having sex with two boys, both will have interesting stories to tell when Ian and Lena meet again, right?:unsure: :love::LOL::LOL:

Where my boy Axel at?:mad:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I agree; a number of people with questionable sexual mores frequent this thread. They should sit at a special table so we more mainstream types can carry our conversations without such distraction.
What do you think about Lesbian Specialized Tables, For our Special Girls Ivy, Holly, Lena, and Emma? :unsure: Don't you think it is one of the mainstream topics to be discussed as of now we have seen hot kissing and fingering scenes, What do you think about Girl's Party Night Where they have a Pillow fight I think you like it:LOL:, And What about Mud Fight Event Hopefully all the Girls love to Rolling on each other in Mud :KEK::KEK: "Dirty and Sexy"

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Agree to That one of the Table we can sit one (y)

What do you think about Lesbian Specialized Tables, For our Special Girls Ivy, Holly, Lena, and Emma? :unsure: Don't you think it is one of the mainstream topics to be discussed as of now we have seen hot kissing and fingering scenes, What do you think about Girl's Party Night Where they have a Pillow fight I think you like it:LOL:, And What about Mud Fight Event Hopefully all the Girls love to Rolling on each other in Mud :KEK::KEK: "Dirty and Sexy"

Deepest Apologies!! Most of the lesbian themes are quite mainstream and would occupy the main floor....not the tables for those of questionable sexual mores.....

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
You have a good point but the reality is that there is no canon on the decisions we make with Ian, each member will turn Ian into what they want, only when the title is complete will EK when it releases a sequel determine what the ORS canon is , I hope it's that Ian/Holly got married and are parents or are waiting to be, my ideal ending :):love:
This is what makes creating a direct sequel to VNs like GGGB/ORS a bitch in my opinion, you have to pick one decision to be the canon one. Eva found a way to kinda bypass it though like with Jessica, where depending on Lena's choices, she might be one of the two different Jessicas in the end of GGGB, but it'd be kinda hard to do that with every returning character from the prequel.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
This is what makes creating a direct sequel to VNs like GGGB/ORS a bitch in my opinion, you have to pick one decision to be the canon one. Eva found a way to kinda bypass it though like with Jessica, where depending on Lena's choices, she might be one of the two different Jessicas in the end of GGGB, but it'd be kinda hard to do that with every returning character from the prequel.
I do not think it will be a problem for ORS. I believe EK is expected to choose the title: "Lena's Thousand Nights and One Night".

Reactions: NewSeal

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
It also increases in complexity every time she decides to use more GGGB characters. Nat was fairly easy since she isn't even a love interest to Ash, you could reasonably argue she could have had any ending in GGGB and moved on from there.
Jack is mess compared to Jessica though because you can for example, not that I know anyhow, encounter a version of him who is married to Ash, which means anyone who had that ending as their favourite in GGGB is now unable to keep pretending that state is the same world they're playing in.

CULTHERO

May 20, 2020
I think it comes down to the world of ORS being the main setting which means that your specific playthrough in this one determines what kind of character personalities you'll encounter in the game including the characters from the previous game. And that means that ORS is not the sequel to GGGB. It's just two different games in the same universe imo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee | and NewSeal

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I still have hope in getting a scene with nat if you asked for her phone number.
It'd be kinda boring if it didn't go anywhere. And Nat is a case where I don't mind her content being with Ian, I got les stuff with her in GGGB and Nat is kinda interesting because she could contrast Holly for the Ian/Holly route.

I never play Ian/Holly though. I don't recall her and Nat ever interacting, do they if you romance Holly with Ian?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes