Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I did not know that EK is treating the cameos as part of the main cast (saw the jack dating variable below) hence my comment.
From what Vee said it's like that, honestly I think that's shit because they already had their moment in GGGB and they shouldn't have scenes that should be for the ORS characters, like the Jess/Ian scene or what I liked, I'm sure Many would have preferred that scene to have been for Ivy/Ian, right?:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Will we get Ian + Lena + Holly this year? Or is it too optimistic?
In this ch12 is very probable otherwise till our very existence, this hope shall continue:HideThePain:. Now whole chapter will be released this year, unfortunately can't say, especially with her artist scamming her :HideThePain:!
Since there were a couple of instances in a playthrough I did in which Lena was faithful to Ian and kept "not kissing" Holly by "vibrating away", Lena inwardly entertained the idea of a three way relationship. Not a threesome, but an actual relationship. As I am sure you know, there are planets on which some species require multiple sexes (>2) to come together to procreate. So I believe EK will provide that option. For the "pregnancy people", I believe Holly would be the incubator and the offspring would develop from a triploid zygote into a phenotype consistent with that type fertilization; two vaginas with a modestly sized penis in between. Was that what you had in mind?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Since there were a couple of instances in a playthrough I did in which Lena was faithful to Ian and kept "not kissing" Holly by "vibrating away", Lena inwardly entertained the idea of a three way relationship. Not a threesome, but an actual relationship. As I am sure you know, there are planets on which some species require multiple sexes (>2) to come together to procreate. So I believe EK will provide that option. For the "pregnancy people", I believe Holly would be the incubator and the offspring would develop from a triploid zygote into a phenotype consistent with that type fertilization; two vaginas with a modestly sized penis in between. Was that what you had in mind?
Oh! How you understand my hearts desires, Andrea:sneaky:(y)! uff!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Andrea9999

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh! How you understand my hearts desires, Andrea:sneaky:(y)! uff!
I'm in complete agreeance! Lena and Holly can fuck each other all night and just let Ian watch (once he made dinner ofc).

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I'm in complete agreeance! Lena and Holly can fuck each other all night and just let Ian watch (once he made dinner ofc).
It's true that if Holly/Lena wants to have fun, then they should help make the food, but I wonder how much Ian will resist if he sees something like that, a hot meal followed by a hot dessert, for some reason I think Ian is going to sleep on an empty stomach. but maybe Holly/Lena won't do it, right? :unsure: :love: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Not if you run in time to a safe place....like the eastern coast of the Arabian peninsula.
Another planet will be needed soon...
I wouldn't even be shocked if they started fantasizing about characters from other games or pieces of media cucking Ian.
Mentioning other games is a trigger for removal, a very strong trigger.
I wonder what if Ian saw all of this...

screenshot0006.png

screenshot0007.png

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's been a while since the last update was out so I forgot but is Jeremy going to the beach house or not?
He's not, but it's worth to keep in mind Lena is also potentially not going to the beach house on some paths, and can be hooking up with him instead. (presumably if they have done it before)

Reactions: Balsamic

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
He's not, but it's worth to keep in mind Lena is also potentially not going to the beach house on some paths, and can be hooking up with him instead. (presumably if they have done it before)
Are those the Seymour paths? I wasn't aware it was optional.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes