Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
And that's a bad thing because? Honestly, the less interactions there are with him, the better.
Something similar happens to me with Axel not tolerate the shitty Neanderthal son of a bitch who does not know how to respect women and I hope to have the opportunity for Ian to beat him up and then for Ian to have sex in front of him, what a beautiful serious scene, TRUE?:unsure::love: :geek: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

1710091023787.png
How am I going to enjoy it if it happens :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
For me, games are a distraction to have fun, which is the reality of what they are. I don't mess with anyone's tastes as long as they don't mess with the tastes of others. They started doing something if you didn't realize it. I always have problems with members anti ntr because they believe that they have the divine right to tell us that it is the right thing to publish something that seems like shit to me and the ntr lovers have fun making jokes where I can humiliate their heroes, homewreckers and occasionally the mc, in a thread ORS there is room for everyone and if you make jokes to other members you have to accept that others make jokes to you if you cannot tolerate them, do not make jokes to other members ;)
I've dealt with radical anti-NTRs and these guys have attacked artists I respect. They also attack developers, write death threats, hysteria and attack anyone who asks them to cool down. Been there. These guys are a nightmare, I agree. I made several NTR works in solidarity with the artist they attacked and just to throw some shit, not a lot.
But... there really has become too much of this in this thread, and scrolling the thread to talk to people and find something interesting requires more and more. More like Tik Tok now (Bruh).
But I will not stir up conflict with anyone because of this.
For balance, I’ll drop some FACTS about the local deity of the NTR guys. Hehehehe. Things need to be balanced.:devilish:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I've dealt with radical anti-NTRs and these guys have attacked artists I respect. They also attack developers, write death threats, hysteria and attack anyone who asks them to cool down. Been there. These guys are a nightmare, I agree. I made several NTR works in solidarity with the artist they attacked and just to throw some shit, not a lot.
But... there really has become too much of this in this thread, and scrolling the thread to talk to people and find something interesting requires more and more. More like Tik Tok now (Bruh).
For balance, I’ll drop some FACTS about the local deity of the NTR guys. Hehehehe. Things need to be balanced.:devilish:
I can't argue with you on that point because you're right, when they fill up the ORS thread or any other thread on the same topic, it becomes boring and very annoying for me, which is why I prefer that the discussion topics vary so that shit doesn't happen, the threads to To be healthy, there must be a diversity of discussion topics because otherwise you will see members who are going to feel excluded, something that I see as very bad, that is what I always think, you have to get along and be diverse with the topics. ;)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
And that's a bad thing because? Honestly, the less interactions there are with him, the better.
Jeremy plans to have a Horny Convo with Alison via Video Call, Ian takes the chance and Fucks Alison and makes him Suffer by Saying- " Sorry for not telling you, I hope you enjoy the show my dear friend " :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , Diversity of Discussion :whistle: Poor Jeremy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Another day,another seething post about Axel.
What a great villain,always making the Ian fanboys shake in anger.
Is your Anger for Axel is much stronger than your Love for Hot Alison :unsure:? What are the Names you have Chosen for the Babies :BootyTime:
Not going to be "Eenie Meenie Miney Moe" :KEK::KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's time to execute order 66 Bring balance to the thread and destroy the local king of "cucking Ian lovers" - Jeremy.

Jeremy is not a king. And not a winner, and not a womanizer. He's actually quite a loser. And he only looks more successful if the player allows it.
Let's look at the situation from the logic of the game. By default, the only girl Jeremy had scored with was Louise. The same mid girl that most of the thread laughs at. Jeremy didn't make any further independent achievements in his screen time. He only succeeds with Alison if player is not chasing Alison, and still Alison looks at him like a dildo with legs, nothing more. Being in love with Ian. Emma - only with Ian's permission, Lena - only if you make her a whore/cheater and a bad friend. He simps Ivy like Stan simps Lena and makes an idiot of himself in front of her. Fast shooter. He only thinks about satisfying himself, and not the girl in sex.
So to make Jeremy look cool, you need to make your Ian look deliberately weak. He is a weak opponent for Ian and poses no threat, which is quite sad - Jeremy is therefore not interesting as a character.

Ratremy.png

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Maybe they are suffering from real life experiences.

Reactions: Leongen43

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Is your Anger for Axel is much stronger than your Love for Hot Alison :unsure:? What are the Names you have Chosen for the Babies :BootyTime:
Not going to be "Eenie Meenie Miney Moe" :KEK::KEK:

I do not recall Xupuzulla being so anti-Axel; that role is played by Leongen3. Also remember that Xupuzulla just had a personality change; note the new avatar....I can't wait until he brings back the one before the one before the last one.

• Hey there
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Ashamed i just discovered this game (And Good girl gone bad) only a few days ago. Doubt there is something better around. And I kinda losted it when i saw Perro Sanxe on Mr. Ward route.
Ashamed? That makes no sense. I hope you enjoy. I like the Seymour route best; it holds the most exotic promise so far in my view though it is slow moving. There are a couple of people who do not agree with me. (Btw...he wants you to call him Seymour....does that not prove he is an egalitarian?)

Reactions: Leongen43

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Since we want more nuanced discussion i will give this to the pro NTR crowd you're going to have the most complex and intriguing path. Ian being a willing cuck for lena will be EK's hardest to make realistic due to our MC's backstory of being cheated on. How will Ian learn to get over the Gillian trauma and learn to like lena getting it off with another dude. How will Lena if shes been loyal up to this point handle ians request of letting fucking other people while he watches Knowing they both been cheated on.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Since we want more nuanced discussion i will give this to the pro NTR crowd you're going to have the most complex and intriguing path. Ian being a willing cuck for lena will be EK's hardest to make realistic due to our MC's backstory of being cheated on. How will Ian learn to get over the Gillian trauma and learn to like lena getting it off with another dude. How will Lena if shes been loyal up to this point handle ians request of letting fucking other people while he watches Knowing they both been cheated on.
I agree; it would be difficult to go that route in a believable fashion. Further, since Ian is supposed to be likable, it is probably not in EK's mind to have him unwillingly cuckolded (Others correct me if I am wrong; I may have not played sufficiently. But please keep it general w/o spoiling.) I guess the only believable route winds up being Ian puppeted into doing the nasties to Lena and suffering others to as well by Seymour, Agnes & company. (I hope my verbizing a noun has not offended anyone. Whoops...did it again.)

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I do not recall Xupuzulla being so anti-Axel; that role is played by Leongen3. Also remember that Xupuzulla just had a personality change; note the new avatar....I can't wait until he brings back the one before the one before the last one.
Im sorry for changing my avatar so much,my brainrot cant handle having the same avatar for too long:(

My Ian loser simp CUCK save is peak content,Lena is pure evil doing drugs,stealing money and fucking anyone but Ian.
You guys enjoy your Holly the geek saves through,no hate all love:whistle:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Im sorry for changing my avatar so much,my brainrot cant handle having the same avatar for too long:(
You guys enjoy your Holly the geek saves through,no hate all love:whistle:
I guess this time the letter you wrote to yourself the night before you changed your avatar to remind yourself the next day who you were was more gentle than the last ones. (Trivia Q: From what book did I get that idea?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I guess this time the letter you wrote to yourself the night before you changed your avatar to remind yourself the next day who you were was more gentle than the last ones. (Trivia Q: From what book did I get that idea?)

What you want me to say?
You want me to be honest,to say what i really think about that nerd Holly?
You guys love drama:KEK:

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes