BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
not only - I think any paths where she's not dating Ian/Holly, she won't go to the beach
Oh is that right? Kinda interesting, I only ever play Lena/Holly really. While they can clearly be very into each other (the sex gives it away) they still can't "officially" go steady.

I wonder if Eva will try to use the beach house as a test for their romantic interest and Holly's change variable, if the player were to be given the option of hitting on Holly with Ian who's not with her.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
He's not, but it's worth to keep in mind Lena is also potentially not going to the beach house on some paths, and can be hooking up with him instead. (presumably if they have done it before)
The main reason for having them separated temporarily may be to reinforce Lena's path of corruption, I still think she is going to meet Ian on the beach because Lena was also trying on bikinis, but if Lena doesn't go something similar to this could happen ?:unsure: :love: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Are those the Seymour paths? I wasn't aware it was optional.
It can happen if Lena and Ian were in relationship but broke up, or never got together in the first place. In the latter case i think you get to choose whether Lena wants to come, if they broke up i think she might reject the invitation automatically, but am not 100% sure.

No idea if there's anything about Seymour that makes a difference here, in my game Lena has signed Seymour's contract but is still coming to the beach together with Ian.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Oh is that right? Kinda interesting, I only ever play Lena/Holly really. While they can clearly be very into each other (the sex gives it away) they still can't "officially" go steady.

I wonder if Eva will try to use the beach house as a test for their romantic interest and Holly's change variable, if the player were to be given the option of hitting on Holly with Ian who's not with her.
I think a lot of the reason why Lena / Holly aren't official is because of Holly's concern regarding her parents reaction. Could be wrong, but that's always been the implication to me about why Holly is so shy and reserved most of the time. They can have sex and her parents can be none he wiser; while I suppose that could be true for dating, it would be a lot harder to hide because of social media and it just being a general pain to hide a relationship.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think a lot of the reason why Lena / Holly aren't official is because of Holly's concern regarding her parents reaction. Could be wrong, but that's always been the implication to me about why Holly is so shy and reserved most of the time. They can have sex and her parents can be none he wiser; while I suppose that could be true for dating, it would be a lot harder to hide because of social media and it just being a general pain to hide a relationship.
Given her conservative background that would make total sense, but she just doesn't quite act the way that I've known girls like her to do. It's not really been a topic between her and Lena either.

I mean, Lena and her can kiss somewhat carelessly outside of the club, for example, when saying bye at Ivy's birthday. Now, the likelihood of mommy and daddy walking by is of course slim to nothing, but someone who is truly worried about that sort of thing, y'know getting caught emulating sappho and all that, would usually look around or perhaps hesitate before diving in for a good ol' public tongue-wrestle, or even express a swift note of worry after the fact.

Holly doesn't really ever express a direct conflict when it comes to her romantic life in a same-sex capacity and her parents, it's not mentioned when she talks her first girlfriend either for example, the one who abandoned her for a new social circle.

Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Given her conservative background that would make total sense, but she just doesn't quite act the way that I've known girls like her to do. It's not really been a topic between her and Lena either.
It seems to me Lena/Holly just didn't get around to actually discussing what their relationship "is" because it's just been developing naturally/slowly without any in-depth need to put a label on it. I imagine they'll get to it eventually, maybe even during this beach trip for this matter.

Reactions: | Vee |

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Was any content of a previous version removed? If so, I'll give an old version a shot
Not necessarily removed, but a lot of older content has been changed, typically for the better, unless you're Stan specifically. Though I miss Alison's belly button ring and the thought of a buff Emma.

Holly doesn't really ever express a direct conflict when it comes to her romantic life in a same-sex capacity and her parents, it's not mentioned when she talks her first girlfriend either for example, the one who abandoned her for a new social circle.
Perhaps I'm misremembering the conversation, but I thought Holly has just kissed a girl when she was younger, not a full on relationship. I'll defer to you though since you always have the two together.

It seems to me Lena/Holly just didn't get around to actually discussing what their relationship "is" because it's just been developing naturally/slowly without any in-depth need to put a label on it. I imagine they'll get to it eventually, maybe even during this beach trip for this matter.
Just one more reason why there is so much potential for the beach trip. This event has been my most anticipated of the "big three" events that have been teased since the early chapters, and as we've gotten closer the amount of potential story beats keeps growing.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Not necessarily removed, but a lot of older content has been changed, typically for the better, unless you're Stan specifically. Though I miss Alison's belly button ring and the thought of a buff Emma.

Perhaps I'm misremembering the conversation, but I thought Holly has just kissed a girl when she was younger, not a full on relationship. I'll defer to you though since you always have the two together.

Just one more reason why there is so much potential for the beach trip. This event has been my most anticipated of the "big three" events that have been teased since the early chapters, and as we've gotten closer the amount of potential story beats keeps growing.
RIP Buff Emma

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

I mean, Lena and her can kiss somewhat carelessly outside of the club, for example, when saying bye at Ivy's birthday. Now, the likelihood of mommy and daddy walking by is of course slim to nothing, but someone who is truly worried about that sort of thing, y'know getting caught emulating sappho and all that, would usually look around or perhaps hesitate before diving in for a good ol' public tongue-wrestle, or even express a swift note of worry after the fact.
If you know a girl like that than it doesn't mean others in that scenario will behave that way. Different people different degree of

You answered it yourself, If the setting is somewhat she knew she can get away with it than why would she care outside of the club. Her parents are conservative so, they won't be at a club I'm assuming. Otherwise she wouldn't go there in first place even if she had any doubt that her parents will be there.

LenaxHolly is made complex with none of them coming up clean to each other, making Holly conservative, etc.
Beach event will fix that I believe.

QUOTE="BlandChili, post: 13169083, member: 3171870"]
[/QUOTE]

Can you elaborate this one?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Was any content of a previous version removed? If so, I'll give an old version a shot
Depends on which version you played. But you've to play ch11 again (load save from ch10 epilogue) if you played CH11 before as some variables and scenes were changed.

CULTHERO

May 20, 2020
From what Vee said it's like that, honestly I think that's shit because they already had their moment in GGGB and they shouldn't have scenes that should be for the ORS characters, like the Jess/Ian scene or what I liked, I'm sure Many would have preferred that scene to have been for Ivy/Ian, right?:unsure:
Yeah in fact I can see Ivy becoming the perfect rebound sex partner for Ian after he discovers that his precious Lena isn't as innocent as he thought she was. Ivy can either be a good listener to Ian's heartbroken story or take advantage of him for her fun.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
He's not, but it's worth to keep in mind Lena is also potentially not going to the beach house on some paths, and can be hooking up with him instead. (presumably if they have done it before)
Looks like I'll be skipping the Beach House in my main playthrough!

In all seriousness, that kind of sucks. Despite being friends with him, Jeremy is so often left out of so many "friend group events" and it's very clearly done so by design. It's either he interacts with Lena or he interacts with Ian. Never both.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
A new planet to escape from ORS publications that you don't particularly like, like bbc or cuckold, maybe there? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not being into cuck/BBC fetish don't making people vanilla.
I advise you to learn this rule and remember that besides this there are thousands of other kinks exist, and if people don't want to feel humiliated (which is why the cuckold genre exists), then this doesn't make them vanilla.

I'm not into this anti-NTR crusades and gonna admit that radical anti-NTR brigade the same cringy as their opponnents who projecting cucking on literally everything. So I'm being actually neutral. Play the game as you want. Just don't label people who are not into that things by calling them vanilla.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I advise you to learn this rule and remember that besides this there are thousands of other kinks exist, and if people don't want to feel humiliated (which is why the cuckold genre exists), then this doesn't make them vanilla.

I'm not into this anti-NTR crusades and gonna admit that radical anti-NTR brigade the same cringy as their opponnents who projecting cucking on literally everything. So I'm being actually neutral. Play the game as you want. Just don't label people who are not into that things by calling them vanilla.
I agree 1000 percent both sides of the NTR gets unnecessary toxic at times

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

For me, games are a distraction to have fun, which is the reality of what they are. I don't mess with anyone's tastes as long as they don't mess with the tastes of others. They started doing something if you didn't realize it. I always have problems with members anti ntr because they believe that they have the divine right to tell us that it is the right thing to publish something that seems like shit to me and the ntr lovers have fun making jokes where I can humiliate their heroes, homewreckers and occasionally the mc, in a thread ORS there is room for everyone and if you make jokes to other members you have to accept that others make jokes to you if you cannot tolerate them, do not make jokes to other members ;)

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes