Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Im sorry for changing my avatar so much,my brainrot cant handle having the same avatar for too long:(

My Ian loser simp CUCK save is peak content,Lena is pure evil doing drugs,stealing money and fucking anyone but Ian.
You guys enjoy your Holly the geek saves through,no hate all love:whistle:
We all have different routes in ORS, even the vanilla boys (I think? :unsure:), I have my route with my beloved Holly, another with Lena where they are both unfaithful (swinger without knowing it), another with Allison where Ian will be a forced dad (hopefully they are from him) and another with Cherry where I hope to relive Lena's traumas when I have a threesome with her (I'll be able to dye Ian blonde), that's all:unsure::love: :KEK: :KEK:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
We all have different routes in ORS, even the vanilla boys (I think? :unsure:), I have my route with my beloved Holly, another with Lena where they are both unfaithful (swinger without knowing it), another with Allison where Ian will be a forced dad (hopefully they are from him) and another with Cherry where I hope to relive Lena's traumas when I have a threesome with her (I'll be able to dye Ian blonde), that's all:unsure::love: :KEK: :KEK:
WAIT you guys actually have Holly saves!?:eek:
Thats some degenerate shit,i always throw that bitch to Ivy,you handle the nerd,viper:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: SearingFive

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
WAIT you guys actually have Holly saves!?:eek:
Thats some degenerate shit,i always throw that bitch to Ivy,you handle the nerd,viper:CAKE:
Yes, it's a shame I can't have a swinger relationship with Holly so she can be a bit of a slut so I can have dirtier sex with her, how I would like to have an Ian/Holly/Jeremy threesome and during sex send a selfie to Ivy with the message "What a shame you can't do it yet" :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
Marcel reads at a third grade level max, Holly would get so bored outside of sex.
No no, that's why it would be so perfect!

H: Darling, I've just finished the eighth book in the Ice Flower Saga and sent it off to the publisher. Now remember, you promised!
M: Hey babe, that's great! This weekend me and seven of my closest friends are going to give you the gangbang I promised. How come you can finish writing these huge books so fast?
H: Oh, I just have the right motivation, that's all...

I'm kidding. :p

In reality, each of my three playthroughs all feature Holly. She's either getting ready for the throuple with IanxLena, in a committed relationship with Ian, or is currently Ivy and Lena's little plaything but secretly scheming to turn the tables very soon and use them as the first willing subjects in her harem. ;)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I know,right!?
Im glad im not the only who thinks this way.
Okay, Holly Marcel ends up in a Relationship, He will be Body guard and Pussy guard don't you think? :unsure:What if by Mistake Marcel sends his Dick pic to Alison, Will She be Turned on or focus on her Baby Making :LOL::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes