CULTHERO

May 20, 2020
I'm honestly expecting Wade to be dropped from the game once Cindy's possible cheating is revealed. I honestly don't see any interesting direction to take his character.
He certainly would offer a dramatic element when it all comes crashing down between Cindy and him.

it is best that his relationship with Cindy ends, I believe that. :unsure:
The game sure is heading in that direction as far as I can see unless Wade suddenly pulls a 180-turn in his life. Isn't there a choice where Ian explicitly tells Wade to fight for Cindy, like he has to do more to satisfy Cindy?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The game is technically little past the half point if EK sticks to the 20 episodes plan, so it's hardly too late for Wade to shape up. If anything, this is pretty good time for a character to have a wake up call if they're going to get some development.
I still can't understand how you can believe that Wade gets in shape, a problem solved if it were Axel would be an incredible ORS man and he isn't for obvious reasons, Wade has to change many of his shortcomings inside first and abandon his losing attitude to start moving forward in their life towards projects that are positive for them, the physical change that Wade may have may be positive but it is not the most important thing to save his relationship with Cindy :unsure: :whistle:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Even the viper Ivy gets horny around Wade,EK is not going to add something like that just because.
The Wade redemption arc is starting in the beach house.
I guess you are right, Viper Ivy might have a Horny Scene chance with Wade, But Wade's redemption Arc doesn't start from Beach House...It Starts in the gym room :whistle: :KEK: :KEK: Don't you think he needs a Proper Shaping of His Stomach, Rest I think his Body is okay, And his Bad Habits of Smoking and others need to be Knock out, but I will keep some imperfections on him or Alison might Stop her Baby factory and run for him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I guess you are right, Viper Ivy might have a Horny Scene chance with Wade, But Wade's redemption Arc doesn't start from Beach House...It Starts in the gym room :whistle: :KEK: :KEK: Don't you think he needs a Proper Shaping of His Stomach, Rest I think his Body is okay, And his Bad Habits of Smoking and others need to be Knock out, but I will keep some imperfections on him or Alison might Stop her Baby factory and run for him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hes going to the gym AFTER the beach house,because Lena is going to send him to the right path with her mouth:whistle:
I wonder if Lena will ever smoke weed:unsure:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Hes going to the gym AFTER the beach house,because Lena is going to send him to the right path with her mouth:whistle:
I wonder if Lena will ever smoke weed:unsure:
It is very possible that Lena has tried marijuana because otherwise when she tried the drugs that Ivy gave her she would have dropped like a stone in the bathroom because she was not used to using them, in Wade's case maybe he needs an incentive to get his ass off the couch, If I saw Lena doing this could it work?:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I still can't understand how you can believe that Wade gets in shape, a problem solved if it were Axel would be an incredible ORS man and he isn't for obvious reasons, Wade has to change many of his shortcomings inside first and abandon his losing attitude to start moving forward in their life towards projects that are positive for them, the physical change that Wade may have may be positive but it is not the most important thing to save his relationship with Cindy :unsure: :whistle:
When i say "shape up" i mean it in the more general sense of self-development, not just becoming physically fit.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Question. If you decide to stop seeing Cherry in Chapter 11, on the Agenda Cherry's relationship still registers as a non-platonic one with the heart next to it. I was expecting to see a broken heart next to her bio that appears for Alison, Lena and Cindy when you stop seeing them in some playthroughs. Does this mean Cherry is still interested in Ian or is it just an oversight by Eva that will get patched later?

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Question. If you decide to stop seeing Cherry in Chapter 11, on the Agenda Cherry's relationship still registers as a non-platonic one with the heart next to it. I was expecting to see a broken heart next to her by bio that appears for Alison and Lena when you stop seeing them in some playthroughs. Does this mean Cherry is still interested in Ian or is it just an oversight by Eva that will get patched later?
More likely than not, it's an oversight. I remember when chapter 10 came out and I had a playthrough where Alison got dumped, I still had the heart as the relationship status instead of a broken heart.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Welp, there goes my Lena Cherry threesome pipe dream:confused:
A threesome could happen between Lena/Cherry/Ian, it is not so far-fetched, especially if there is a scene where it is clarified that the only culprit of what happened was Axel, once it is clarified and if not, we do not have a relationship with Lena but we do have sex A threesome could happen where the three of them begin to base themselves where they have intense sex and maybe we will see a little lesbian sex between them and Ian when they reach the limit Ian ends up in their faces and he could take a selfie where he sends it to Axel where it says "I hope you appreciate the moment because I did" :KEK: :love: (y)

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
A threesome could happen between Lena/Cherry/Ian, it is not so far-fetched, especially if there is a scene where it is clarified that the only culprit of what happened was Axel, once it is clarified and if not, we do not have a relationship with Lena but we do have sex A threesome could happen where the three of them begin to base themselves where they have intense sex and maybe we will see a little lesbian sex between them and Ian when they reach the limit Ian ends up in their faces and he could take a selfie where he sends it to Axel where it says "I hope you appreciate the moment because I did" :KEK: :love: (y)

Why does everything in this thread always devolve into an ntr fantasy lol :ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Why does everything in this thread always devolve into an ntr fantasy lol:ROFLMAO:
It is not a scenario NTR, read well, clarify that it is a scenario where they do not have a relationship between them and Axel's neanderthal has no relationship with them either, just a toxic past, it is just a desire if possible to bother Axel's son of a bitch if possible. I have the opportunity, what a beautiful moment it would be for me:love: (y)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe people expect it because of Arthur's route in Good Girl Gone Bad?
Myself i don't think we will see it here because of the type of scumbags who surround Lena, they are pretty much a bunch of manipulative sociopaths who want to control everything in her life.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Maybe people expect it because of Arthur's route in Good Girl Gone Bad?
Myself i don't think we will see it here because of the type of scumbags who surround Lena, they are pretty much a bunch of manipulative sociopaths who want to control everything in her life.
ORS may have some similarities to a certain extent but it will never reach the levels of GGGB in any of its routes, which refers to the male characters with the exception of Ian the rest are a disaster the only one who is rescued to a certain extent It's Mike but he is blocked as a relationship option like Emma, Ian on the other hand has quite a few relationship options for me the best option is Holly even above Lena :unsure: :love: (y)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes