GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I'm really liking this game but... I'm trying an alternative let's play and being some kind of bad guy and have a "complain". Why am I allowed to cheat with Cindy but forced to end my "relationship" with Alison? That's all I had to say, as I already wrote, I like the game. Btw, I got an error, well many errors, when I chose to try Emma's drug.
Cutting down on branches because we're getting closer to establishing serious relationships for the later chapters.

Atleast that's what I believe.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Cindy is a diva personality personified. Imagine her becoming a full-fledged top model, her attitude would crank tenfold.
Cindy's personality doesn't bother me but her obvious desperation to change her life where Ian can help the change but the attraction she feels for Axel is evident and if we add that to the consequences of being discovered by others, it seems like a route that I don't see a good ending, right?:unsure:
1710481063833.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Cindy's personality doesn't bother me but her obvious desperation to change her life where Ian can help the change but the attraction she feels for Axel is evident and if we add that to the consequences of being discovered by others, it seems like a route that I don't see a good ending, right?:unsure:
Desperation comes from needs and Cindy needs to find her true self. She's doing her accounting job at her father's place which we know was given to her on a silver platter. She never worked hard for herself because she got everything without doing much work. Cindy's at that age when the realisation hits you hard, she has nothing to show for it. Hence she is trying to change, which is positive.

Personality is more important than having good looks. Sure, good looks will open up doors for potential partners much easier, but after that; good looks will not carry you throughout a relationship. Eh, Axel is a handsome bloke who wouldn't feel attracted to him? Again, the attraction is superficial, not emotional. Lena knows Axel's inner self and even tries to warn Cindy at the pub.

You can kiss Cindy and stop it then and there without getting caught by Ivy/Jeremy and still keep it on the down low. Going after your friend's SO is a shitty move nonetheless. Get ostracized by your group when things blow up or just cut ties with them before, it's up to you. These are the two scenarios that I see on Cindy's path. Ivy said it's a rumour and not a definite truth, so take that accusation about Cindy with a grain of salt.

Reactions: tbs9090 and yuvce

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I get the feeling Cindy started using Ian to get revenge on Wade for being a bad boyfriend. More than anything she enjoys the feeling of being worshipped with her being as self-centered as she is. Ian gives her that, plain and simple. Still she doesn’t see him as boyfriend material, that’s why she’s holding off on making it official. She’s not afraid of the fallout as much as she wants Ian to believe and is gonna discard him whenever she deems best or when she’s grown bored with him.
That’s not gonna stop me from tapping that pussy for as long as I can in my non-Holly playthrough though :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes