dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I get the feeling Cindy started using Ian to get revenge on Wade for being a bad boyfriend. More than anything she enjoys the feeling of being worshipped with her being as self-centered as she is. Ian gives her that, plain and simple. Still she doesn’t see him as boyfriend material, that’s why she’s holding off on making it official. She’s not afraid of the fallout as much as she wants Ian to believe and is gonna discard him whenever she deems best or when she’s grown bored with him.
That’s not gonna stop me from tapping that pussy for as long as I can in my non-Holly playthrough though :sneaky:
She made my Ian break up with the other girls, I hope she won't break his heart :HideThePain:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I get the feeling Cindy started using Ian to get revenge on Wade for being a bad boyfriend. More than anything she enjoys the feeling of being worshipped with her being as self-centered as she is. Ian gives her that, plain and simple. Still she doesn’t see him as boyfriend material, that’s why she’s holding off on making it official. She’s not afraid of the fallout as much as she wants Ian to believe and is gonna discard him whenever she deems best or when she’s grown bored with him.
That’s not gonna stop me from tapping that pussy for as long as I can in my non-Holly playthrough though :sneaky:
Difficult to become official when she still has a bf....

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Meh. Sure Cindy has her shortcomings. She is bratty, short tempered, stingy, a bit selfish and has a bit of a princess complex. But I don't think she is spiteful enough to cheat on her boyfriend with his friend as a form of revenge. After the first time she cheats, she is reluctant to continue cheating on him but eventually gives in to desire. I do believe she is very afraid of the fallout and also what it means for Ian and their close knit circle of friends. She wasn't also asking much of Wade. She just wanted him to try a little. As long as Ian tries enough I don't believe she will just one day get bored of him. Afterall she has been with Wade since they were in college.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
She made my Ian break up with the other girls, I hope she won't break his heart :HideThePain:
She’s not to be trusted, I tell you :BootyTime:
Difficult to become official when she still has a bf....
She’d have to break up with Wade first of course, I thought that was implied
Meh. Sure Cindy has her shortcomings. She is bratty, short tempered, stingy, a bit selfish and has a bit of a princess complex. But I don't think she is spiteful enough to cheat on her boyfriend with his friend as a form of revenge. After the first time she cheats, she is reluctant to continue cheating on him but eventually gives in to desire. I do believe she is very afraid of the fallout and also what it means for Ian and their close knit circle of friends. She wasn't also asking much of Wade. She just wanted him to try a little. As long as Ian tries enough I don't believe she will just one day get bored of him. Afterall she has been with Wade since they were in college.
She doesn’t want to look like the bad guy when shit goes down that’s for sure. Her stalling the way she is makes me doubt how genuine her feelings for Ian are. She doesn’t know what she wants and she’s just ok (key word) in a relationship as long as she’s made to feel important. What when she gets desensitized to that?
I believe if Ian sticks with her long enough she’s gonna make him a cuck which would further inflate her ego, which is exactly what she wants.
Totally agree that she she wasn’t asking much of Wade, I would go as far to say that he had that coming. She’s a different person than she was back in college with different priorities though so…
I actually like character, I just don’t trust her intentions and think she goes about things in a sneaky way.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She doesn’t know what she wants and she’s just ok (key word) in a relationship as long as she’s made to feel important.
So, like anyone then really, especially any woman?
What when she gets desensitized to that?
LOL...is that common with women you've met?
Totally agree that she she wasn’t asking much of Wade, I would go as far to say that he had that coming. She’s a different person than she was back in college with different priorities though so…
So you answered you're own questions then really didn't you. No, she shouldn't have cheated but it happened and you've already had a reply earlier stating that she is very hesitant to continue...so it's not like she some cheating whore who fucks everythign with a cock is it now? She gets way too much hate and depending on choices, it can be more or less meaningful with Ian.
I believe if Ian sticks with her long enough she’s gonna make him a cuck which would further inflate her ego, which is exactly what she wants.
Right... :FacePalm: :rolleyes:

Reactions: GokutheG

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
So, like anyone then really, especially any woman?

LOL...is that common with women you've met?
She’ll eventually get desensitized to his attentions cause she doesn’t really care about him. That’s the kind of impression she gives, yeah.
Are you implying I’m projecting? :ROFLMAO: I’m talking about Cindy, what does that have to do with women in general? I don’t get you.
So you answered you're own questions then really didn't you. No, she shouldn't have cheated but it happened and you've already had a reply earlier stating that she is very hesitant to continue...so it's not like she some cheating whore who fucks everythign with a cock is it now? She gets way too much hate and depending on choices, it can be more or less meaningful with Ian.
I said that she’s using Ian momentarily to feel better about herself than she was feeling with Wade. Never said she’s a whore who jumps from one dick to the next dude…
The photoshoot session with the blonde dude is foreshadowing imo. I can see it with the way she is.

I think you’re just too positive about her in general.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In my Cindy save Ian is still fucking Cherry on the side,even got a painting for free and everything:whistle:
Sorry Cindy you are not exclusive you hoe.
It's true, you have many options and there are other less problematic asses for Ian and Cherry also has an important advantage for my "anal sex" and possible threesome with Lena, so "fuck you Wade, your horns are guaranteed" :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She’ll eventually get desensitized to his attentions cause she doesn’t really care about him. That’s the kind of impression she gives, yeah.
My impression of Cindy is that she does care about Ian, and it's something of a new development for her (it starts around the early game, where you can team up with her for the pool games and then go out for drinks afterwards) Her perception of Ian shifts from "just some average guy who is a friend of my boyfriend" to "a guy who is actually pretty interesting and fun to be with".

Note that Cindy's interest in Ian isn't guaranteed: you can very well bungle it with poor choice of options and damage your relationship rather than improve it to the point where she actually wants to spend time with Ian.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Considering how the previous game ended, there will be Cindy endings in which everything reasonable turns out.

If Ian is exclusive to her from the beginning and mainains their relationship constantly, he and Cindy end up as a happy couple (of course with Ians friends not being pleased with it on various levels).

If Ian just fucks her as a sidepiece and doesn't give her exclusive attention (which the non-love path roughly forces him to by excluding the best options), Cindy will threat him the same and the relationship likely falls off, with her finding better men (at the very least what she perceives as better) like Axel etc. who give her more attention and offer more than Ian.

EvaKiss isn't the developer who leads the player on unfair, cruel paths in which you have to compromise and deal with the loss (unless one picks the most ruthless or demeaning choices). The drama is tame compared to other games in which love interests die, try to murder you or whatever.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
If Ian just fucks her as a sidepiece and doesn't give her exclusive attention (which the non-love path roughly forces him to by excluding the best options), Cindy will threat him the same and the relationship likely falls off, with her finding better men (at the very least what she perceives as better) like Axel etc. who give her more attention and offer more than Ian.
Alternatively, if Axel has his attention on Lena, if the player goes for this content, Cindy could perhaps come to an acceptance of the casual side to sex.
Not seeing her go there currently, but I figure there's gotta be something with the Axel/Lena thing that might ultimately alter how Cindy develops if she's also been only casual with Ian.

Reactions: tbs9090

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Alternatively, if Axel has his attention on Lena, if the player goes for this content, Cindy could perhaps come to an acceptance of the casual side to sex.
I feel more like it'd result in Cindy becoming disillusioned with Axel and looking for someone else who'd give her exclusive attention. She just doesn't strike me as a person who'd ever really get comfortable with the idea of being just one of multiple hookups.

Reactions: tbs9090 and yuvce

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I feel more like it'd result in Cindy becoming disillusioned with Axel and looking for someone else who'd give her exclusive attention. She just doesn't strike me as a person who'd ever really get comfortable with the idea of being just one of multiple hookups.
You're probably right, that's just boring to me :ROFLMAO:
What!? Character consistency!? How dare you!

• Haha
Reactions: tbs9090 and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You're probably right, that's just boring to me :ROFLMAO:
What!? Character consistency!? How dare you!
IKR. Although now i wonder if Axel who's got Lena wrapped around his finger will try to bring Cindy in for a threesome, in a repeat of the earlier Lena/Axel/Cherry fiasco.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
IKR. Although now i wonder if Axel who's got Lena wrapped around his finger will try to bring Cindy in for a threesome, in a repeat of the earlier Lena/Axel/Cherry fiasco.
I mean, so far Axel's content with Lena has all been all about her submission in spite of the past, I would assume that the ultimate culmination of bringing that full circle would be to get her in a threesome and have Lena accept she's one of Axel's many playthings, as opposed to his exclusive girlfriend. Something like that.

• Sad
Reactions: tbs9090 and ffive

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
If he is able to pull it off with a Cindy and Lena that hate each other, you just gotta give man his flowers.

Reactions: ffive

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The photoshoot session with the blonde dude is foreshadowing imo. I can see it with the way she is.
Again, depending on your choices, Cindy can either love Ian or if Ian is non-commital and casual himself then yes I agree, something may happen with Axel.

As to projecting, people do not get 'desentisized' to being treated properly...like seriously, wtf dude?

Reactions: SearingFive

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I believe there might be multiple opportunities to eventually fall in love with Cindy just like in other paths. But in the meantime she might mess around with Axel as well if you drag your feet.

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
Cindy was his Better but Wade's Position and Tummy were not in Better Place
So in that case He should have focused on himself for his Better Health
But he chose his bad habits instead of Improvement and making himself Better
Wade should Better change himself in time or else we can say "Better Luck Next Time" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Too much Better implemented :KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ngl at first I felt like crap doing that to Wade but when you're tryna explain to him that it ain't looking good, sucka wants to get upset. And Perry is adding more fuel to the flame. Well, it is what it is; My mc's tapping Cindy till the downfall. Let her get addicted.. she's already showing signs :ROFLMAO: .

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes