DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
A threesome could happen between Lena/Cherry/Ian, it is not so far-fetched, especially if there is a scene where it is clarified that the only culprit of what happened was Axel, once it is clarified and if not, we do not have a relationship with Lena but we do have sex A threesome could happen where the three of them begin to base themselves where they have intense sex and maybe we will see a little lesbian sex between them and Ian when they reach the limit Ian ends up in their faces and he could take a selfie where he sends it to Axel where it says "I hope you appreciate the moment because I did" :KEK: :love: (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yo add Axel in there. It would be hotter.

Reactions: Balsamic

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Wade would be a good option tbh, all he needs is to fix himself a little bit (just stop being lazy lol) but that looks highly unlikely
Nah. Eva's got him winning @ E-sports for a reason. A path to start feeling positive about life again, depending on the choices Ian & possibly Lena make. A fixed-up Wade arc has already started, so that part is near definite imo.

Only a guess if he'll be an option on a Lena path though (if that's what you mean by highly unlikely). It probably all depends on where Eva's priorities lie & her development schedule. But it's a possibility that would work, especially if she wants to give Lena another viable option (viable if on the Wade self-improvement arc, that is). Also would be a very Eva-ish story turn to have a fixed-up Wade as a rebound/revenge possibility on an Ian/Cindy cheating arc.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I think we can all agree Wade deserves better after what that succubus Cindy did to him:mad:
You're probably right ( :LOL:) and he can meet someone better who shows us that he can also be a heartthrob, moment!!, it seems like he met someone and she's famous, right?:unsure::oops: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Cindy already was his "better" and he blew his chance ;/
Cindy was his Better but Wade's Position and Tummy were not in Better Place
So in that case He should have focused on himself for his Better Health
But he chose his bad habits instead of Improvement and making himself Better
Wade should Better change himself in time or else we can say "Better Luck Next Time" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Too much Better implemented :KEK::KEK:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
So she went and blew his friend.
Are you talking about Ian or his new special friend Cindy Axel, I think no one is so innocent to believe that these two did not do something as well as they can do with Ian, if it was already difficult for her to control herself when Ian was present, imagine them two are alone where it could end up in a hot sex scene like the one he had with Lena, it's possible right?:unsure: :oops::geek:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Are you talking about Ian or his new special friend Cindy Axel, I think no one is so innocent to believe that these two did not do something as well as they can do with Ian, if it was already difficult for her to control herself when Ian was present, imagine them two are alone where it could end up in a hot sex scene like the one he had with Lena, it's possible right?:unsure: :oops::geek:

I mean...she was frothing at the mouth the moment she met Axel. So it's definitely in the realm of possibility. I guess it's gonna come down to how much she likes Ian.

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla and ffive

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

People in this thread are weird sometimes,they act like Wade deserves to be cucked but somehow Cindy jumping on that Axel dick is not a possibility because fuck logic i guess:whistle:

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
I'm really liking this game but... I'm trying an alternative let's play and being some kind of bad guy and have a "complain". Why am I allowed to cheat with Cindy but forced to end my "relationship" with Alison? That's all I had to say, as I already wrote, I like the game. Btw, I got an error, well many errors, when I chose to try Emma's drug.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes