Sep 14, 2023
damn this game paced down, is there an approximate date for the new release?
I think she actually doesn't want to continue with the game any longer, she just wants it to be done so she can move on, I think she bit off a really big chunk when she decided to make a story with two main characters who are both supposed to have open ended character arcs. I honestly think she just wants this game to be over so she can move on to something new, which is why, she's been revising down the number of planned chapters.

Hopefully that will mean that the story actually picks up a fucking pace and gets somewhere soon, it feels like the game has been stuck in a holding pattern for a while, as EK tries to figure out a good way to end the story.

kevin19997

Aug 9, 2017
I think she actually doesn't want to continue with the game any longer, she just wants it to be done so she can move on, I think she bit off a really big chunk when she decided to make a story with two main characters who are both supposed to have open ended character arcs. I honestly think she just wants this game to be over so she can move on to something new, which is why, she's been revising down the number of planned chapters.

Hopefully that will mean that the story actually picks up a fucking pace and gets somewhere soon, it feels like the game has been stuck in a holding pattern for a while, as EK tries to figure out a good way to end the story.
I understand what u mean but then just abandon this one and move on to the next. The last time I checked this was 1 1/2 years ago and hardly anything has happened since then, which is really sad because I liked this game a lot.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Cherry is so underrated,beautiful model painter who loves anal and sucking dick?
RUIN MY LIFE,BLACK QUEEN!:love:
Cherry is definitely Hot but don't forget Your Hot Mama Alison as well. Cherry's body is Hot I also have to agree that and her Shiny Ass :love: :love: Beautiful Body indeed, She shines while Sucking Dick and Anal Sex scenes :devilish: "Black Queen Crown"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 24, 2023
Does CH 12 contain all the other chapters or was it released as a standalone? Because also a link was shared as CH 11 and I was confused about which one I should download.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Cherry and Cindy have some things in common,like being head over heels over Axel;)
Cherry, on all routes as far as I'm aware, starts to become disillusioned with Axel, no matter what the player's input is. It's expedited by Ian and her hooking up, but even in the routes where I've left her alone she seems to understand that Axel is rather manipulative and abusive.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Cherry, on all routes as far as I'm aware, starts to become disillusioned with Axel, no matter what the player's input is. It's expedited by Ian and her hooking up, but even in the routes where I've left her alone she seems to understand that Axel is rather manipulative and abusive.
Hopefully this leads to Lena making up with her. I think it'd help show that she's finally free from Axel and his bs.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Hopefully this leads to Lena making up with her. I think it'd help show that she's finally free from Axel and his bs.
It's true, because even though we can understand the feelings of pain and confusion that Lena has about what happened, the reality is that Cherry was not to blame, she was as much a victim as Lena of Axel's deception, I would like them to be able to clarify at some point. the confusion,If Ian gives Axel a good beating it will be a good closing of the chapter to leave this topic in the past, or if we add a threesome that will be a special closure for me, right? :unsure: :love:

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I don't think having a common enemy means Lena is obligated to forgive someone who was culpable in her trauma. Forgiveness and reconciliation, especially in sensitive matters like this, are often idealistic because your image of that person is tainted. Some wounds just don't heal.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I don't think having a common enemy means Lena is obligated to forgive someone who was culpable in her trauma. Forgiveness and reconciliation, especially in sensitive matters like this, are often idealistic because your image of that person is tainted. Some wounds just don't heal.
I guess a part of this is me hoping that the game will finally acknowledge that Lena is no longer consumed by her anger towards Axel. It took 11 chapters where she didn't flip out at the sight of him. It seems like she's finally starting to put him behind her for good and while I don't think they'll be best friends I hope her anger towards Cherry will diminish.

I think that would signify that she is truly over Axel and is ready to move forward with a new relationship. Plus I'm a softy and hope mostly everyone can end the game in a better place than they started.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Does CH 12 contain all the other chapters or was it released as a standalone? Because also a link was shared as CH 11 and I was confused about which one I should download.
Yep you can just download the game from the OP, it will be all the content released so far... this Prologue, Epilogue bullshit is just DEV shenanigans to distract from the fact that the update cycle is 6+ month.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Eva Kiss switched up the development cycle, so we're not getting quick updates any more. The latest ones are not only significantly more complex because of all the tracked variables, but they are also larger. The upcoming update for Ian might have more content than the first couple of ORS chapters combined. Just look at the gallery scenes per chapter:

Ch.01 - 5
Ch.02 - 9
Ch.03 - 13
Ch.04 - 10
Ch.05 - 11
Ch.06 - 21
Ch.07 - 22
Ch.08 - 19
Ch.09 - 20
Ch.10 - 29
Ch.11 - 37

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Eva Kiss switched up the development cycle, so we're not getting quick updates any more. The latest ones are not only significantly more complex because of all the tracked variables, but they are also larger. The upcoming update for Ian might have more content than the first couple of ORS chapters combined. Just look at the gallery scenes per chapter:

Ch.01 - 5
Ch.02 - 9
Ch.03 - 13
Ch.04 - 10
Ch.05 - 11
Ch.06 - 21
Ch.07 - 22
Ch.08 - 19
Ch.09 - 20
Ch.10 - 29
Ch.11 - 37
Not to take too much away from this kind of overview but it doesn't take into account reused art; "simple" character swaps for the same art and so forth. The same reason why I have always struggled to accept any sort of "the game/updates are sooo much larger just look at the lines of code" since lines of code (especially in Renpy) do not represent how large the chapter actually is or feels. And the complexity in terms of tracked variables is not an upside in my opinion but even a detriment to the game and story in some places.

Reactions: lucadiadis

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Not to take too much away from this kind of overview but it doesn't take into account reused art; "simple" character swaps for the same art and so forth. The same reason why I have always struggled to accept any sort of "the game/updates are sooo much larger just look at the lines of code" since lines of code (especially in Renpy) do not represent how large the chapter actually is or feels. And the complexity in terms of tracked variables is not an upside in my opinion but even a detriment to the game and story in some places.
How large a chapter 'feels' depends on many things. I don't play multiple paths simultaneously, so most updates to me feel shorter than they are.

Reused content/scene variants are typical, especially in 2dcg titles. Illustrating the variant scenes in ORS isn't easy since it's not a simple swap. Although, it's easier making them than tracing and drawing shit from scratch again. As for the text/code, a quick comparison:

Chapter 1.rpy: length - 340,303; lines - 7498
Chapter 10.rpy: length - 1,830,998; lines - 35,720

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes