BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
It seems like she's finally starting to put him behind her for good and while I don't think they'll be best friends I hope her anger towards Cherry will diminish.
Keep in mind, that unlike Axel, Ivy is negative towards Cherry to Lena too.
I suspect there will be something there to uncover before any Lena/Cherry peace efforts can take place. Perhaps how influenced Holly is by Ivy will play a role there too, since she's the only character who suggests diplomacy to Lena. If she becomes too changed perhaps she'll base her opinion more on Ivy's reaction and that could halt any progress?
On the other hand since Ivy views Axel as having not upheld their bargain perhaps she'll change her tune or reveal something about Cherry only she knows?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Keep in mind, that unlike Axel, Ivy is negative towards Cherry to Lena too.
I suspect there will be something there to uncover before any Lena/Cherry peace efforts can take place. Perhaps how influenced Holly is by Ivy will play a role there too, since she's the only character who suggests diplomacy to Lena. If she becomes too changed perhaps she'll base her opinion more on Ivy's reaction and that could halt any progress?
On the other hand since Ivy views Axel as having not upheld their bargain perhaps she'll change her tune or reveal something about Cherry only she knows?
Possible, but I assume Ivy talks bad about Cherry simply to validate Lena. Cherry is her best friends enemy, so she trashtalks Cherry just by association. She likely doesn't know and care about Cherry.
By comparison, Ivy is more diplomatic when she talks with Lena about Axel because Ivy knows Axel and is dependent on him regarding her career. She may also understand that the issue between Lena and Axel isn't one-sided and that Lena has to deal with him in one way or another, else she is miserable about him for the rest of her live. Which isn't so much the case with Cherry since the latter is but an extension of Axel, rather than the direct cause for Lena's distress.

Reactions: GokutheG

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Possible, but I assume Ivy talks bad about Cherry simply to validate Lena. Cherry is her best friends enemy, so she trashtalks Cherry just by association. She likely doesn't know and care about Cherry.
Perhaps, I felt her reaction was surprisingly direct though. Maybe it's nothing, though I took it to mean that there will be something more to come of it, even if it's relatively minor.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Is Ian ever going to have femdom with any of the girls in this game? my 1st thought would be mirneva or whatever her name is. I am most attracted to cindy shes just fucking beautiful so is lena. I would buy and do anything cindy told me to sexually of course with in reason ;).

So yeah i would like to se some femdom on ian

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Perhaps, I felt her reaction was surprisingly direct though. Maybe it's nothing, though I took it to mean that there will be something more to come of it, even if it's relatively minor.
Ivy acts as a supportive friend to Lena and what she says comes from Lena's point of view since it is the only version Ivy knows about what happened between Lena/Cherry/Axel :unsure:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is Ian ever going to have femdom with any of the girls in this game? my 1st thought would be mirneva or whatever her name is. I am most attracted to cindy shes just fucking beautiful so is lena. I would buy and do anything cindy told me to sexually of course with in reason ;).

So yeah i would like to se some femdom on ian
I think is probably unlikely Benz...though on the cuck route with IanxLena, I guess it's possible.

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I think is probably unlikely Benz...though on the cuck route with IanxLena, I guess it's possible.

Yeah it is a shame it would nice to dominated by any of the girls in the game, I wouldnt mind being cucked by lena if she was with louise or holly even ivy.

Cindy tho god damn :love::love:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
There's option for Lena to (try to) dominate Ian during sex in recent update and this is tracked by one of game's variables. So there's a possibility such development will continue.
Ive not played this in over a year so yeah hopefully soon we will get to see something, Thanks for the info i'll play it again eventually(y)(y).

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
There's option for Lena to (try to) dominate Ian during sex in recent update and this is tracked by one of game's variables. So there's a possibility such development will continue.
I understand, then it is possible that we see a dominant Lena with Ian, I thought it couldn't be done, moment!!, are you saying that all those sex toys that I bought with Lena could be used on Ian while she yells at him "babygirl"? :unsure: :oops: :eek::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
I understand, then it is possible that we see a dominant Lena with Ian, I thought it couldn't be done, moment!!, are you saying that all those sex toys that I bought with Lena could be used on Ian while she yells at him "babygirl"? :unsure: :oops: :eek::ROFLMAO:
Well, if anyone is going to be pegged first, that will probably be Perry!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Well, if anyone is going to be pegged first, that will probably be Perry!
Or also Stan where he can have a kind of relationship that we still don't know how far it can go with Lena, Stan enjoys it and will I resist this route until the end?:unsure: o_O :KEK: :KEK:
1710608660958.png

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2023
Y tampoco el culo de Ian

Or also Stan where he can have a kind of relationship that we still don't know how far it can go with Lena, Stan enjoys it and will I resist this route until the end?:unsure: o_O :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 3449172
Vaya, you really want to see someone getting peggeg, cabron. :HideThePain:

the-road-to-el-dorado-suspicious.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43 and ffive

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Vaya, you really want to see someone getting peggeg, cabron. :HideThePain:

View attachment 3449204
Sadly Brother, That Part Already happened in the Game...Now it's too late, Stan Already has a Scene with Lena...But We can join and Sing some Songs so it might be Avoided in the Future. Right? :unsure::LOL::LOL:

I better Choose Lola in this case I will be Safe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Holy shit! His name is literally Stan...I'm just realizing this after almost 6 months of playing this game...bruh

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
can you do an asshole chad run were male mc cucks his loser friend with the phat ass girl, cuck his sad sack friend with the blonde one and still bang the readhead with the breeding kink? if yes, how?

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: varpep
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes