submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I understand, then it is possible that we see a dominant Lena with Ian, I thought it couldn't be done, moment!!, are you saying that all those sex toys that I bought with Lena could be used on Ian while she yells at him "babygirl"? :unsure: :oops: :eek::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would like this done to me either lena or cindy that would be hot :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I don't believe that is the case with all Holly Variants. Only the changed version of Holly that wants to be more like Lena / Ivy will think she is "too good for Stan". If Holly is actually being her TRUE SELF and not operating under the manipulation of Lena or Ivy then she will actually be interested in Stan.

Given the specific circumstances, yes Stan gets a major "Good Guy Point" for not raping Lena.

It's not like a scenario where Lena went out partying and came home drunk as skunk and was incoherent and he found her naked in the bath tub passed out.

In that sort of specific scenario I'm not giving him a "Good Guy Point" for not raping her. Although he would definitely get a "Bad Guy Point" if he did. As she was not specifically tempting him, and applying pressure on him and teasing him.
Holly's interest in Stan isn't hardcoded, it's player determined. The first hint comes in chapter 10 where we can see the two of them talking at Lena's concert. Holly attends no matter what but Stan will only be there if Lena is excessively nice him. The Holly/Stan is because Lena allows it to happen.
de.png

On the topic of "good guy points", if every male character's value was based on whether they're a rapist or not, then by that logic what you're saying is Axel is the only douche in this game because he effectively rapes Lena when given the chance. And while Axel is the biggest fuckwad in this game, that doesn't make a Stan a good guy because he didn't do the same thing. Yes he has been subject to being stereotyped from other women but his antics don't help his case. Like asking out Lena even if she's in a relationship with Ian and potentially going incel mode if he isn't rejected super nicely.

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I was going to defend Stan but then i remembered hes a Holly simp so im not defending shit.
Fuck Stan and fuck Holly both nerds geeks can go fuck themselves with a big black rubber dick:mad:
:mad: Hey I do not think I like this avatar one bit!:mad: Go back to the one that has you extolling Alison! Your posts are starting to sound like.....ykw

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
We both can agree Marcel is the best husband choice for Holly:whistle:
It is not, Marcel would only be sex, Seymour would be the best option for Holly, he is rich and old so in a few years he could die where she inherited all his fortune, when it happens Holly will have power and fulfill all her fantasies, maybe She married Ian so he could become a trophy husband, right? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
It is not, Marcel would only be sex, Seymour would be the best option for Holly, he is rich and old so in a few years he could die where she inherited all his fortune, when it happens Holly will have power and fulfill all her fantasies, maybe She married Ian so he could become a trophy husband, right? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:
Don't vanilla-ize my plans!

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
:mad: Hey I do not think I like this avatar one bit!:mad: Go back to the one that has you extolling Alison! Your posts are starting to sound like.....ykw
Is funny i was actually thinking about changing my avatar again:KEK:
I can change my avatar hundred of times but you know what never changes?
My negative opinion about that GEEK Holly:mad:

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes