scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Where do you get this conclusion from, it was Alison who asked Ian 'Do you have a condom?' and he replied 'Sure. Just a moment'
screenshot0003.png

screenshot0005.png

i just replayed the scenes, the condom was always Ian's choice Alison did not ask him to use one, can you provide a pic?, maybe your choices changed something?. :unsure:

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
ORS: Chapter 5 Final
PC:Mega
MAC:Mega

Hi! Here's the final version of Chapter 5, just two hours before getting my surgery done! It took a bit longer to review it because the other day I destroyed some ligaments in my arm and now I have to get surgery... Hopefully I should be more or less healed to start working again in a few weeks but there go my holidays...

Anyways, this one really took a lot of work. I think it's the most packed and labour intensive update I've done to date, and I hope it shows... I wish I could pump these faster, but each time I'm more aware of how much work things need to do something I can be proud of. And so far I can say I'm pretty proud of how ORS is turning out... I polished a few things, added some stuff missing from the agenda and gallery and ironed out the reported bugs and typos.

Thanks for your continued support and I hope I've met your expectations with this one, as well as earned your trust to keep supporting this project! You guys make this possible!

Oh, and don't forget to check out the by BloodyMares!
Man, i feel sorry for her, after all the hard work she's been doing she really deserves a vacation but i hope she gets well soon.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019

Hi! Here's the final version of Chapter 5, just two hours before getting my surgery done! It took a bit longer to review it because the other day I destroyed some ligaments in my arm and now I have to get surgery... Hopefully I should be more or less healed to start working again in a few weeks but there go my holidays...

Anyways, this one really took a lot of work. I think it's the most packed and labour intensive update I've done to date, and I hope it shows... I wish I could pump these faster, but each time I'm more aware of how much work things need to do something I can be proud of. And so far I can say I'm pretty proud of how ORS is turning out... I polished a few things, added some stuff missing from the agenda and gallery and ironed out the reported bugs and typos.

Thanks for your continued support and I hope I've met your expectations with this one, as well as earned your trust to keep supporting this project! You guys make this possible!

Since the final version has appeared, now I'm waiting for walkthrough :love:

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018

Congrats! Can you tell me, what bugs were there to fix after the beta? So I can decide if it's worth downloading the final or beta will do it for me..

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
She ask him during the first encounter iirc. Ian says yes and finds one. I'll have to replay the beta and find that save i have though for an image.
I used JDMOD and replayed the first scene, there was no mention of condom. :unsure:

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
She ask him during the first encounter iirc. Ian says yes and finds one. I'll have to replay the beta and find that save i have though for an image.
Good you stepped in bro to uncover truth. I have no saves from these early stages and wouldn't replay half the book from the start just to prove something so minor to random biased individuals

• Haha
Reactions: Pointything

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Good you stepped in bro to uncover truth. I have no saves from these early stages and wouldn't replay half the book from the start just to prove something so minor to random biased individuals
I have way too many saves. Thankfully Alison being one of the character routes i wanted to start recently is actually labeled so it wasn't too hard to narrow it down.

The problem is all my other saves are chaotic so i'll likely start doing character specific save pages for . 5 final once a walkthrough is updated and delete my old saves.

Reactions: Big Zeta

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
Using no mod what so ever and here's your screenshots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I supposed it but I didn't remember it, Alison is a different person in bed with Ian and Jeremy, I don't like that, luckily she's not my favorite, she's just an alternative route I was trying.

Alison x Jeremy = Harcore.
Alison x Ian = Vanilla

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Agenda is still bugged in the 0.5 final. What the hell did she fix?
She added Seymour's bio for Ian, enabled Mayor and Mayor's Wife bios in the Agenda, but goofed. Also implemented bios for Yuri and Mike.

i still get one with (NameError: name 'ian_sex_alison' is not defined), if my ian didn't have sex at all with alison
Could you specify when you get this error? Does the error reference any particular lines?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes