scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Thanks, I supposed it but I didn't remember it, Alison is a different person in bed with Ian and Jeremy, I don't like that, luckily she's not my favorite, she's just an alternative route I was trying.

Alison x Jeremy = Harcore.
Alison x Ian = Vanilla
Yeah I really hate this, sadly she's my favorite but I hate how she's like two different characters with Ian and Jeremy.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah I really hate this, sadly she's my favorite but I hate how she's like two different characters with Ian and Jeremy.
We didn't really watch Allison and Jeremy have sex the first one or two times, so it's hard to say. If there is a difference, I think it's probably because Allison (not so secretly) has feelings for Ian, whereas Jeremy seems like just a fling for her.

Reactions: Solrane

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
i still get one with (NameError: name 'ian_sex_alison' is not defined), if my ian didn't have sex at all with alison
Yeah, me too

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter_5.rpy", line 124, in <module>
NameError: name 'ian_sex_alison' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapter_5.rpyc", line 124, in script
  File "...\OurRedString-v0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "...\OurRedString-v0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "...\OurRedString-v0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter_5.rpy", line 124, in <module>
NameError: name 'ian_sex_alison' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Our Red String v0.5
Thu Sep 10 23:33:43 2020

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
We didn't really watch Allison and Jeremy have sex the first one or two times, so it's hard to say. If there is a difference, I think it's probably because Allison (not so secretly) has feelings for Ian, whereas Jeremy seems like just a fling for her.
Alison feels something for Ian, she asks him to use a condom, their sex is more or less normal, Ian never ejaculates.

Alison doesn't feel anything for Jeremy, she doesn't ask him to use a condom, her sex seems to be rough, she allows him to take photos and videos.

I don't know, it seems to me that Alison's behavior is a huge dichotomy.

Mar 7, 2020
Alison feels something for Ian, she asks him to use a condom, their sex is more or less normal, Ian never ejaculates.

Alison doesn't feel anything for Jeremy, she doesn't ask him to use a condom, her sex seems to be rough, she allows him to take photos and videos.

Ian is simp. Jeremy is chad. Alison is hoe. So Ian is like em emotional comfort hamster for Alison. I guess somewhere on subconscious level he feels repulsed for being used by the hoe, therefore he goes limp.
That's my take on the situation.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Almost sure Alison didn't knew her face was on the video, that is why she didn't mind.

Ian has no issues ejaculating without the condom. This is depicted in their latest sex scene.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Could you specify when you get this error? Does the error reference any particular lines?
it's right at the start of chapter 5 when ian thinks about having done it with cherry. i'm using a fresh start so a faulty save is out of the question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i've added a save right before

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
it's right at the start of chapter 5 when ian thinks about having done it with cherry. i'm using a fresh start so a faulty save is out of the question.
i've added a save right before
The condition should be if ian_alison_sex instead of if ian_sex_alison. You should report it to EvaKiss. In the meanwhile, you can click on ignore.

The other bug I found that wasn't fixed in the final version is the ribbon navel piercing not appearing during the last photoshoot.

I used JDMOD and replayed the first scene, there was no mention of condom. :unsure:
Using no mod what so ever and here's your screenshots
I tried it and there's actually a mention of the condom in the first scene in the gallery, as ZTex said.

For the second scene, there are variations based on what you choose before the scene:
- "At the bar, did Ian and Alison kiss? - No": Alison asks for the condom.
- "At the bar, did Ian and Alison kiss? - Yes" followed by "What happened after they got home? - Ian couldn't get it up": Ian grabs the condom by himself.

Last edited:

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018

Yeah, his claims are ridiculous. If she's got feelings for someone, she will take precaution to avoid getting pregnant for him, if someone else is just a fling - she'll provide him this opportunity. Utter BS!

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Well anyway as soon as I realized it'd be vanilla with Alison and not like with Jeremy I lost interest in her. Her wild personality is what I'd found interesting at first, Jeremy can have her back and send some videos once on a while, while Ian focus on other chicks.

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Guys, I can't go all the way with Emma, just got to grind her in the dance floor. Can someone tell me the way?

Thanx!

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes