scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Are you sure Alison doesn't ask for a condom?, it just makes me laugh that Alison is harcore with Jeremy and so vanilla with Ian.

It is something that I already mentioned before, Ian must stop being so vanilla in bed.
I'm not sure but I think the condom is Ian's choice, but I agree with you he needs to stop being so vanilla, let's hope this will change in future updates.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm sorry for Perry but Emma is not for him, she is my favorite I need more from her
I tried pushing him to her but Perry didn't do nothing. Maybe later i will do a playthrough where i ignore his apparent infatuation over Emma. :love:
Alison doesn't use condoms with Jeremy, if she uses them with Ian, a little detail.

Also, she allows him to take photos and videos, I don't understand this girl, her behavior is strange.
Are you sure Alison doesn't ask for a condom?, it just makes me laugh that Alison is harcore with Jeremy and so vanilla with Ian.

It is something that I already mentioned before, Ian must stop being so vanilla in bed.
Ian is the who choses to use a condom. He doesn't want any surprise Ian Jr or Iannette going around. :p

Also Jeremy is a ass, showing Alison face in the video and likely sharing with everyone he knows. Bet this will also blow on his face in the future, just like his cheating habits.

We already discussed the condom situation, Ian is the one who wants to use them, as far as I remember the girls didn't ask him to wear condoms.

as for the films and pictures, Alison already takes sexy selfies and sends them to Ian and Jeremy so she's ok with that but when Jeremy is filming her she thinks her face is not shown in the tapes which I hope will blow up in Jeremy's face.
Wanna bet the idiot will share it with several people and this little sex tape will reach Allison? Were it to happen she is going to sue his ass for doing that. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I suspect Alison's frustration over not being able to make Ian cum will finally make her desperate enough to try it raw with him. To enhance sensitivity. Hell, she might even ride him until he cums inside her. Though I wouldn't be comfortable fucking her without protection if she also has a thing with Jeremy.

rogueremy

Mar 28, 2019
Hello everyone! Sorry to interrupt the discussions, I just wanted to ask something. I tried this and GGGB recently and really enjoy the style and narrative. I was wondering, what are the realistic chances of there being gay m/m content in the future? I saw some of the discussions about it earlier, has the developer given any indication for it? Or is it just speculation?

Mar 7, 2020
I suspect Alison's frustration over not being able to make Ian cum will finally make her desperate enough to try it raw with him. To enhance sensitivity. Hell, she might even ride him until he cums inside her. Though I wouldn't be comfortable fucking her without protection if she also has a thing with Jeremy.
Well, concerning Ian x Alison - I've never taken that path myself, because in game characterization, Alison looks too easy and, well, too much of a hoe. I think it will be better for her to be stuck with Jeremy or become a cum-dumpster for Wade, when Cindy breaks off from him.

Last edited:

1996hong

Jun 1, 2020
Well, see, that's where my confusion came in. In most of the cuckold (ntr) games I've played one of the main themes was the humiliation of the MC and the MC being denied.
If possible, could you share the title of the cuckold game? I really enjoy that fetish actually.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hello everyone! Sorry to interrupt the discussions, I just wanted to ask something. I tried this and GGGB recently and really enjoy the style and narrative. I was wondering, what are the realistic chances of there being gay m/m content in the future? I saw some of the discussions about it earlier, has the developer given any indication for it? Or is it just speculation?
Zero indication from the developer, so don't get your hopes up for now.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Yes, pure speculation on our part, but to me there seemed to be a few signs personally that signaled it's possible. There were some bi vibes in one of the early conversations between Ian and Perry, and then of course again Jeremy's cock is prominently displayed all over Ian's phone. He can't not see it! So... the groundwork is there, a little bit anyway, it's just up to Eva if she would want to offer those of us interested in more variety those options.

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Sorry for being grotesque, but is this gross thing exclusive to Windows, Mac, and Linux? there are two updates and no one provides an Android version.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes, pure speculation on our part, but to me there seemed to be a few signs personally that signaled it's possible. There were some bi vibes in one of the early conversations between Ian and Perry, and then of course again Jeremy's cock is prominently displayed all over Ian's phone. He can't not see it! So... the groundwork is there, a little bit anyway, it's just up to Eva if she would want to offer those of us interested in more variety those options.
There is definitely some gay vibes with the jiu jitsu guys. :LOL:

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
We already discussed the condom situation, Ian is the one who wants to use them, as far as I remember the girls didn't ask him to wear condoms.
Where do you get this conclusion from, it was Alison who asked Ian 'Do you have a condom?' and he replied 'Sure. Just a moment'

Reactions: Rey Palpatine

magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019
ORS: Chapter 5 Final
PC:
MAC:

Hi! Here's the final version of Chapter 5, just two hours before getting my surgery done! It took a bit longer to review it because the other day I destroyed some ligaments in my arm and now I have to get surgery... Hopefully I should be more or less healed to start working again in a few weeks but there go my holidays...

Anyways, this one really took a lot of work. I think it's the most packed and labour intensive update I've done to date, and I hope it shows... I wish I could pump these faster, but each time I'm more aware of how much work things need to do something I can be proud of. And so far I can say I'm pretty proud of how ORS is turning out... I polished a few things, added some stuff missing from the agenda and gallery and ironed out the reported bugs and typos.

Thanks for your continued support and I hope I've met your expectations with this one, as well as earned your trust to keep supporting this project! You guys make this possible!

Oh, and don't forget to check out the by BloodyMares!

rogueremy

Mar 28, 2019
Zero indication from the developer, so don't get your hopes up for now.
Ah ok, thanks for the info! I too got some vibes so that's why I asked.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes