BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
This brings another, admittedly unlikely, possibility: Axel and Chad Ian double-teaming Lena if she can't make up her mind and doesn't want to give up on either dick :whistle::coffee:
Less likely after Eva railroaded Ian towards antagonism with Axel. It was much more interesting in the early game when it seemed like Ian might be able to become pals with Axel. :rolleyes:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
This brings another, admittedly unlikely, possibility: Axel and Chad Ian double-teaming Lena if she can't make up her mind and doesn't want to give up on either dick:whistle::coffee:
Axel's personality makes such a situation impossible, I see more possibility Lena/Mike/Ian or Lena/Jeremy/Ian where there are less conflicts between them, what would my reaction be to what you said? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Makes me sad we will never get Alison-Axel but i guess EK knows what would be too hot for this game:p
Alison Axel, Not Bad :unsure:. New Mommy and New Father :LOL::LOL:, Think What will happen if it happens and Axel-Alison had a baby When He/She grows up Axel calls Alison Babygirl in the Public (Baby Hides Face :KEK::KEK:)

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Alison Axel, Not Bad :unsure:. New Mommy and New Father :LOL::LOL:, Think What will happen if it happens and Axel-Alison had a baby When He/She grows up Axel calls Alison Babygirl to Alison in Public (Baby Hides Face :KEK::KEK:)

You guys hate on the babygirl too much,Lena loves that shit,she even calls him daddy:whistle:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Okay new topic. When the game is finally done (in 2030) what will be the most depraved scene in the game. Give me a brief outline for both pure sexual act and scene (storywise): e.g for GGGB
  1. Storywise: Ashley being an addict getting gangbanged for her fix
  2. Sexual act: the triple penetration in terms of sexual act
I would be lying if I say I am not terrified of some peoples potential answers :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: yuvce

Membrano

Jan 16, 2022
Okay new topic. When the game is finally done (in 2030) what will be the most depraved scene in the game. Give me a brief outline for both pure sexual act and scene (storywise)
Ed and Molly find out that Lena is stealing from them (or something) and punish her by DPing her with Ed's surprisingly thick cock and Molly's horse-cock strapon. Unbeknownst to Lena they livestream the act to their café as a new entertainment event. Of course everyone is gonna be there to watch it.

Reactions: Iscariote

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Not a big fan of the possibility of Stan becoming a chad. It's inferred that one of the good outcomes for Wade is that he stop drinking, lose fat, be chadified, and become the guy that Cindy fell in love with again. I don't want to see another chadification on Stan. It's way too redundant, especially since one of the path of Ian is him becoming a chad. Let Stan be the loser simp but let him be comfortable with his own skin and no longer insecure, in his good path. It's more interesting for Stan to fill the role of the fugly guy that a hot girl like Lena fucks rather than him being yet another chad.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Not a big fan of the possibility of Stan becoming a chad. It's inferred that one of the good outcomes for Wade is that he stop drinking, lose fat, be chadified, and become the guy that Cindy fell in love with again. I don't want to see another chadification on Stan. It's way too redundant, especially since one of the path of Ian is him becoming a chad. Let Stan be the loser simp but let him be comfortable with his own skin and no longer insecure, in his good path. It's more interesting for Stan to fill the role of the fugly guy that a hot girl like Lena fucks rather than him being yet another chad.
I assume he just turns from loser to average to not make it completely nonsensical that Lena dates him (still bs because not merely his looks but his personality as well lacks positive traits). He was earlier compared to GGGB Dad who changed from loser to average as well.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Have lena fuck mike than as ian flirt with her heavy i believe
It's sex with either Mike or Robert that has the game code select the bad version of Jessica (good version has an S/O & doesn't sleep around), so Lena doesn't have to cheat on Ian for the scene if they're going out. Just do a quick one night stand with Robert early in the game. I think she can dump him right after that or otherwise stop seeing him.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Is there a way for Ian to persuade Allison to ditch the condom idea? If Ian is not on her path Jeremy manages to train her properly, but I tried on my Ian with Allison route and she still insists on condoms. It was a golden opportunity to have a path where Ian is with Allison, but persuades her to go raw and during the threesome with Jeremy have her creampied by him and then Ian could have nice surprise few months later :love:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Is there a way for Ian to persuade Allison to ditch the condom idea? If Ian is not on her path Jeremy manages to train her properly, but I tried on my Ian with Allison route and she still insists on condoms. It was a golden opportunity to have a path where Ian is with Allison, but persuades her to go raw and during the threesome with Jeremy have her creampied by him and then Ian could have nice surprise few months later :love:
There are multiple ways to go raw with Alison at least once. Doing it regulary seems unlikely, as she always freaks out if it happens once.

Common suspicion is that the cumming inside events are rare on purpose to have a unwarranted pregnancy either by Ian or Jeremy later on for drama.

any news on Cindy?
She just had a scene in the prologue where it is explained that she goes on yacht with Axel and Wildcats during the vacation, just as it was announced for a while. So she is most likely absent for chapter 12 but the events on the yacht could be dealt with on her return.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes