ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There are multiple ways to go raw with Alison at least once. Doing it regulary seems unlikely, as she always freaks out if it happens once.
Technically, she won't freak out if Ian doesn't get involved with her until late in the game (take her up on her invitation to her place in Ch.11) While she'll complain about the pill giving her headaches she doesn't mind Ian cumming inside in this scenario.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Technically, she won't freak out if Ian doesn't get involved with her until late in the game (take her up on her invitation to her place in Ch.10) While she'll complain about the pill giving her headaches she doesn't mind Ian cumming inside in this scenario.
It's true when you go out with her she complains a lot about using the pill but if you don't have a relationship with Allison and she starts having sex with other men she doesn't complain so much about being creampied, why would that be? :unsure: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
If Alison ask Ian to wear a condom just make that him wear a fucking condom,simple as.
Do other routes like the Holly one if you want to be a degenerate.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If Alison ask Ian to wear a condom just make that him wear a fucking condom,simple as.
Do other routes like the Holly one if you want to be a degenerate.
I like to creampied Allison especially when I'm not the only one and if I could transform her into a barrel of cum like I did with Ashley in GGGB I would do it even though I know I'm not going to reach those levels with her, plus I like corrupting the characters as much as I can, if the scene in the park where I can start my relationship with Lena where Ian has hot sex and creampied her while she has her orgasm I would have liked the hidden onlookers if they brought Lena closer where he put him on his knees to Having all of them give her a bukkake covering Lena's body with semen, that would have been a good start to the relationship, I would like to be able to do something like that with the other girls too, how hot that would be, right? :unsure: :love: (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Can somebody explain what is the ntr in this game, please?
Your two main characters can seduce and fuck people who are taken. But considering what you usually expect from NTR: Pair up main dude and main girl in a romantic relationship, but let the main girl get fucked by other dudes and let the main dude be unaware of it or even developing a cucking fetish.

edit: Quickly stalking skimming over your post history, you seem to not want NTR in a work. To make it clear: NTR in this game is entirely avoidable, you control both main characters and they can influence the other characters to an extent. As long as you don't let it happen, no one is getting ntrd. Though some characters were cheated on in the past and the antagonists try to seduce the MCs, but they fail as long as you don't allow them to.

Reactions: Andrea9999

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Your two main characters can seduce and fuck people who are taken. But considering what you usually expect from NTR: Pair up main dude and main girl in a romantic relationship, but let the main girl get fucked by other dudes and let the main dude be unaware of it or even developing a cucking fetish.
It's everything avoidable or optional? I mean not happening, im not interested in ntr and thanks for the answer.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
To add to the above, the save/load functionality is locked during the short prologue, and becomes available once you start Chapter 1.

Reactions: Leongen43

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
We got a shorter public post today

Chapter 12 Status Report (5)
1711022364477.png
Hi guys, I'm here with another status report on the progress of Chapter 12.

Like I've been doing during the past weeks, I'm alternating between working on the art and the writing. I'd say I have around 50% of the illustrations ready, with another 25% colored and waiting for me to give it the final pass. I also settled on a design for Holly's bikini; I was about to make a poll featuring different colors, but I found a pattern that works for what I had in mind.

You can see a sneak peek and read more about the challenges of the writing process in the .

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Considering how the previous game ended, there will be Cindy endings in which everything reasonable turns out.

If Ian is exclusive to her from the beginning and mainains their relationship constantly, he and Cindy end up as a happy couple (of course with Ians friends not being pleased with it on various levels).

If Ian just fucks her as a sidepiece and doesn't give her exclusive attention (which the non-love path roughly forces him to by excluding the best options), Cindy will threat him the same and the relationship likely falls off, with her finding better men (at the very least what she perceives as better) like Axel etc. who give her more attention and offer more than Ian.

EvaKiss isn't the developer who leads the player on unfair, cruel paths in which you have to compromise and deal with the loss (unless one picks the most ruthless or demeaning choices). The drama is tame compared to other games in which love interests die, try to murder you or whatever.
cindy will be fine on the yacht chat... cpüe.png

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes