yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017
I just went to the park with Holly and it seems like it was hinting at Ian asking her to the club but the option never came. Am I overthinking this or did I miss the option somehow?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I just went to the park with Holly and it seems like it was hinting at Ian asking her to the club but the option never came. Am I overthinking this or did I miss the option somehow?
no i dont think you're overthinking it. if you're talking about meeting her in chapter 5 there is no option to ask her out.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
How do i get the Cherry scenes? Is cherry gonna come back at a point during the game?
quite simple really. just focus on her during the meet up with alison and perry. as to the specific choices i cant remember since its been a while since i played chapter 2. sorry but it is very straightforward you wont miss it.

evan63

Oct 20, 2018
quite simple really. just focus on her during the meet up with alison and perry. as to the specific choices i cant remember since its been a while since i played chapter 2. sorry but it is very straightforward you wont miss it.
I did all i could to get her path but i really didnt get any scene with her so i think i'm missing something. And i don't think i failed any choice with her that would make her dislike Ian.

Mar 7, 2020
I did all i could to get her path but i really didnt get any scene with her so i think i'm missing something. And i don't think i failed any choice with her that would make her dislike Ian.
Probably insufficient stats. You can double-check the walkthrough to see which stats exactly are needed.

Reactions: TamaMountain

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Yes, you're running ahead of the train. Holly is a slow burn, she's not ready to go beyond her comfort zone just because her crush is asking her out. At this point, it's just a hint, that in the future she might consider going to the club if the right situation (with the right people) presents itself. And besides, Ian couldn't invite her along to the club because Jeremy didn't account for an extra person to arrange the free entrance for Holly as well. And she wouldn't be able to get past the bouncer.

Reactions: scor099

feikkinen

May 21, 2017
Eva does have a very solid work ethic. She delivers content regularly and often quite a lot for such a short update cycle (about a month).

I'm not really a fan of male MCs but I've managed to ignore that for the sake of this game. I like corruption games the most but the male MC ones (that I have played) usually make the women seem either braindead (oops this slightly embarrassing thing, now I have to suck a billion cocks to avoid it being exposed!) or some sort of weird robots that you pester/give gifts/spend time with until a bar is filled which flips a switch from prude to slut.

With female MC games I can basically hand wave all this away by being the one in control. Good writing helps a lot by making the motivations seem less retarded than what is really going i.e. I want to corrupt them.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
it's long, boring, without any interesting mood : it's "cold" ! ... at this point !
That's the problem all games with too many variables have. Depending on the choices you make, Ashley isn't exactly a lovable character either. A game which only resolves around choosing the next kink doesn't leave much space for character developmet or specific moods. You can just string along and enjoy the show when the show is you.

Reactions: popple

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
I like Eva's progress in every update. From GGGB to Red, every time that an update happens, there really IS a reason to play again, sometimes from the start just to be sure that everything is opened.

But the ONLY problem that I have with Red, at this point, is that some of the earlier content with Lana felt a little disappointing in regards to how options were presented. I get it, safety first and all that. But you know, sometimes when you don't have "protection" available, you still get the option of doing more with restrictions involved. Meaning that Robert going "meh, whatever" on the first date without protection felt somewhat "unreal". I mean, look, I know for a fact that when the issue of a condom is brought up and one isn't available, that a guy isn't going to just go "okay, well, I guess I can get some sleep". No, he is going to at least TRY to do something even if it is with the promise of pulling out, or stopping short to orgasm. And in this case? Well, THAT is the one thing that I really would like to see written in a different way from Eva more often. That the male characters are somewhat "pushy" in regards to condom/no-condom, without being a complete jerk about it. Especially characters like Robert (who has that potential there) and Ian, who you play as and can BE that type of jerk or simply pushing the limits.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes