lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
In my ideal game the first foursome would be Lena/Ian/Alison/Jeremy but it's not gonna happen, obviously. Over the years EK has become a master of frustration.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Thread's back, now we can get back to talking about what the first foursome will be.
Lena convinces Ian to have a threesome with Robert. Since they fought before over her a couple of times, and it's like a real power trip for her to get two dudes who beat the shit out of each other over her to tag team her. So they have a threesome...

That really got her motor running...

Then she remembers that Axel has beaten up Robert, and also almost got in a fight with Ian over her...

So, next "Threesome" she wants it to be a "Foursome" So, she invites Axel over and gets triple stuffed like a clown car at the circus...

Meanwhile Stan is standing in the hallway furiously masturbating, and Louise catches him spying on Lena getting railed by 3 dudes.

The cat is not pleased.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Holly + Lena + Ivy + ??? is the obvious potential foursome. You could pretty much make a lot of people fit in as the fourth person there. Ian, Jeremy, Mike, even Louise.

Because it's so obvious for a foursome, I don't think it will be the first foursome.

There was an earlier scene with Ivy, Louise, Jeremy, and Lena.

I could see the four of them going some place and doing something again. The only problem is the friction between Ivy & Louise, but we already have the Jeremy + Louise + Lena threesome.

I think after Louise shares Jeremy with Lena that pushes her one step closer to the foursome with Ivy too, especially because Lena can encourage Ivy to sleep with Jeremy.

How Eva may find a solution for this is the same way that she found a solution from GGGB when it came to getting Iris to fuck her dad...

Basically, give Louise some MDMA and blindfold her, and she will be down for that foursome.

• Haha
Reactions: ffive and SerHawkes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think there will be foursome. The closest thing is the after party with Jeremy/Lena/Ivy/Louise

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Btw, can Alison have threesomes with both Jeremy-Billy and Jeremy-Ian in the same playthrough? Might not be impossible to imagine a foursome including them all.
In my ideal game the first foursome would be Lena/Ian/Alison/Jeremy but it's not gonna happen, obviously. Over the years EK has become a master of frustration.
I wouldn't say it's entirely impossible but it'd depend a bit on how Alison develops on the bimbo route, if she can be talked into trying things involving another woman. Although, like Blurpee69 said Cherry might be easier for her to agree to, assuming Cherry would be into it.
I could see the four of them going some place and doing something again. The only problem is the friction between Ivy & Louise, but we already have the Jeremy + Louise + Lena threesome.
Louise and Ivy is why the best guess for a foursome involving them would be a lesbian one, because then Louise could be Lena's submissive. Holly would probably slot into that foursome easier on the Ivy-dom route rather than anything with Ian, since he hasn't had any content with Ivy yet to begin with.
I don't think there will be foursome. The closest thing is the after party with Jeremy/Lena/Ivy/Louise
Boo, boring! :ROFLMAO:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Honestly the only woman in the game I would see refusing any sort of FFM/F+ action is Cindy. There isn't another combination of the female cast that couldn't have some arguement made to a threesome. Alison has already had a threesome, so long as Ian is involved I could see her willing to try with another female, most likely Cherry.
Minerva the milf i don't see her in a threesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG and Mark17

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
I’m surprised Eva doesn’t want to include any male gay/bi action, I see gay games uploaded all the time here so there’s definitely an audience.
There is an audience but you also don't want to lose your OG audience. And some people might see this as a huge turn-off and close the game.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes