Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Said it a few times, but for the famous beach chapter, a staple in h-games, using only up to six characters is disappointing. There are many other girls we all want to see on the beach. Even Jeremy is a better character to utilize there than Perry and Wade.

- Wade getting action is the least likely, as much as some want Lena to comfort/manipulate him regarding Cindy. There is too little buildup to justify jumping on him, so at best he reacts to Perry and Ian talking about Cindy.
- Perry getting further teased by Lena could be happen, else he ought to take the next step with Emma, or he is utter waste.

- Lena and Holly are neat, but its not like they lack content. Not complaining, but its the minimum to expect.
- After a break in chapter 11 and only sparingly having content in the previous chapters, this ought to be Emmas best hour. Solidifying things with Ian, getting together with Perry, getting intimate with Lena or even Lena/Ian, since this was already teased.
I think you're missing the forest for the trees with the beach scene here. Like sure, 6 characters is pretty limiting from an H-scene perspective. But, this is looking like it's going to be a more narrative focused, drama filled event than sex filled one. A soft reset on a lot of storylines so that EK can get everything on track towards an ending for the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yuvce and GokutheG

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Said it a few times, but for the famous beach chapter, a staple in h-games, using only up to six characters is disappointing. There are many other girls we all want to see on the beach. Even Jeremy is a better character to utilize there than Perry and Wade.

- Wade getting action is the least likely, as much as some want Lena to comfort/manipulate him regarding Cindy. There is too little buildup to justify jumping on him, so at best he reacts to Perry and Ian talking about Cindy.
- Perry getting further teased by Lena could be happen, else he ought to take the next step with Emma, or he is utter waste.

- Lena and Holly are neat, but its not like they lack content. Not complaining, but its the minimum to expect.
- After a break in chapter 11 and only sparingly having content in the previous chapters, this ought to be Emmas best hour. Solidifying things with Ian, getting together with Perry, getting intimate with Lena or even Lena/Ian, since this was already teased.
Agreed 100% on everything. The only good thing that might happen from the poor pick of male characters for the beach house is that the first Lena/Ian MFM scenes on the swinging/cuckold paths will involve random male strangers, maybe on the beach, or in a swingers' club they come across just like in GGGB.

Reactions: Balsamic

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017

Jeremy would fit right in with the group since he already does appear in so many scenarios with Emma, Ian, Perry, Wade and Cindy. Weird choice not to include him. I can see him take the thing with Emma to another level or even start hitting on Cindy. An Ian/Emma/Jeremy 3-some would also be nice to see.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I think we have vastly different ideas of pretty limiting.

Like, am not even going to bother with calculating the actual permutations, but... :sneaky:
Limiting in relation to the entire cast, and for his the person I quoted specific request of essentially saying no to Perry, Wade, Lena, and Holly. Still haven't even gotten into sexting which can be a thing with Allison, Cindy, Jeremy, and potentially Robert / Mark.

Reactions: ffive
Sep 14, 2023
The status report from a few days ago, in case someone missed it.

Chapter 12 Status Report (6)

As I said in the last report, I planned work on this next chapter in two blocks; the first one encompassing two in-game days and the second one a third day. I've finished writing the first block and I'm now playtesting and polishing things. The art for this first block is also nearly finished, and I'm now waiting for the final illustrations from the colorist to finish them up.

I've finished all Emma's scenes, and I believe her fans will be pretty happy with them! Holly fans will also get some nice content, and there's also something you might not expect, but I've tried to push the scenes to new heights.

Since I'm close to finishing this first block, I've been seriously considering releasing this part of the chapter once it's ready, while continue working on the second block. The scope and depth of chapters keep increasing, and the usual release structure hasn't been working as I'd like anymore. On one hand, I'd like to release the summer house event in one package, but development time is a constant issue and the pressure to release keeps mounting as weeks go by. I'm eager to share content with you, and I think there's enough in this first block o justify a release, even if it's not how I'd ideally pictured things. There are important scenes in the second block that I want to realize properly, and planning, writing and testing all the possible paths that have to be developed and implemented is an extensive and intensive task.

While I'm testing this first block I continue to work on the second one, and some art for it is already finished. I expect to be done with the testing next week, and I could have a working Alpha before the last week of this month. What do you think? Are you eager to join Ian and the others in their summer retreat?
I just want Ian to fuck Cindy while Wade cries in the corner, please deliver.

MadMax7

Jul 5, 2020
1.png
I would be grateful if someone could post the images from the screenshot here.
I'm unable to view them on the official 'Patreon' page as 'Patreon' is blocked in my country, and subscription payments accordingly.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Louise looks good with straight black hair. 1st Alison pic hot AF though. Definitely the hottest in this set. Was this from before Eva made her thicker?
Tattooed Cindy is a nightmare (comparatively). But not as bad as Louise directly above her. Combo of outfit, red hair color & style just doesn't work right. Like she owns a few Melissa Etheridge albums. Bad outfit in general though. It doesn't look good on regular-hair Louise either.

Edit: Yeah. Looks like that was old Alison body. She really had the hottest form in the game before Eva decided to choose her for the thicker character she wanted. Not that she's bad now. But damn. OG Alison was the best. :cry:

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Edit: Yeah. Looks like that was old Alison body. She really had the hottest form in the game before Eva decided to choose her for the thicker character she wanted. Not that she's bad now. But damn. OG Alison was the best. :cry:
Ok, I must not have a particularly discerning eye. You're the third person that has commented on Alison being "thicker" in the modern game and I'm just not seeing it.

Here is Alison from update six, back when she could have a piercing modifier, so an actual old render of her.
Alison Belly Piercing.PNG

Here she is in currently.
Current Alison.PNG

And here is her supposed not as thick version.
Former Alison.PNG

All striking the same pose so that body proportions are easy to see.
Exact same thing.gif

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
Ok, I must not have a particularly discerning eye. You're the third person that has commented on Alison being "thicker" in the modern game and I'm just not seeing it.

Here is Alison from update six, back when she could have a piercing modifier, so an actual old render of her.
View attachment 3543510

View attachment 3543511

View attachment 3543512

View attachment 3543529
Look closely at her waist.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

View attachment 3543510

View attachment 3543511

View attachment 3543512

View attachment 3543529
From the author herself in this exact post several months back, about the scrapped designs:

EvaKissAlison.jpg

Both look good. But the primal "smoosh smoosh" Hourglass-Shape-Detector just goes off louder in some of our brains with the old drawing. Look at the roundness of that waist-to-thigh hip curve and the sharper triangle from waist to shoulders. fist-bite.gif
Hips.png DontLie.jpg

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes