Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
From the author herself in this exact post several months back, about the scrapped designs:

View attachment 3544137

Both look good. But the primal "smoosh smoosh" Hourglass-Shape-Detector just goes off louder in some of our brains with the old drawing.
View attachment 3544204 View attachment 3544205
Not gonna lie, I'm still not seeing a difference. I don't know what that line is lining up on exactly. The crook of her waist?

Funny that Eva had Cindy steal all Ashley's tattoos.
Put most of them in better places too. The bowties on Ashley's thighs was bleh for me, never got them again. The calf tattoo eventually grew on me though.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Not gonna lie, I'm still not seeing a difference. I don't know what that line is lining up on exactly. The crook of her waist?
Yes. Basically. Waistline is at an ear-width's difference which also changes the shape/curve of her hips & torso. Both are hot. But there's a primal sex-brain thing that goes on with certain golden body ratios that.. I guess some detect easier than others. I think it's more of an unconscious gut reaction than something easily noticeable by the rational brain.

Similar (but VERY DIFFERENT) feel to when a kitten is so cute you get irrationally angry & just want to love-bite it . Only... for fucking instead. :BootyTime: (INB4 no, no desire to fuck kittens or cute things).
More a "so good it hurts" feeling. Remember that old Dave Chappelle bit where the boobs are so good you start talking like a 1930's gangster. "myeahh I like them titties, seee". Kind of like that but for certain perfect body proportions.

Last edited:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Every time I read another comment on the latest status report telling Eva not to split the chapter release, I experience flashbacks to the time patrons voted for Eva not to split that release, and then we ended up waiting ten months for a full chapter release. :ROFLMAO:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Hypothetical here. If Cindy and Axel are together while she is still maintaining an affair with Ian and she gets pregnant by Ian, will she be able to pass off Ian's ugo manlet babies as Axel's?

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Every time I read another comment on the latest status report telling Eva not to split the chapter release, I experience flashbacks to the time patrons voted for Eva not to split that release, and then we ended up waiting ten months for a full chapter release. :ROFLMAO:
Probably because those patrons overwhelmingly prefer Lena over Ian, so they won't care about his solo release :/

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I mean at the end of the day is the same,we are getting Ian crumbs this month.
I kinda understand people who want bigger updates with more content.
I can see it already,someone is going to come here complaining the update is too small after it drops:LOL:

Reactions: bonerland

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Time to lock in your predictions for Ian's content, here are mine:

Almost guaranteed:
-Ian x Lena (regular/romantic)
-Ian x Lena (dominant Ian route)
-Ian x Lena (cuck route)
-Ian x Holly
-Ian x Emma

Decent chance of happening:
-Ian x Lena x Holly