Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Would be super cool if you could turn Holly into a Bimbo and completely derail her nerdy shy and soft spoken personality. Same goes for the other great girl characters. Totally change they're destiny, from the straight and narrow to a future full lust and temptation.
That's kind of already happening on the wild Holly route. Depends what you mean by a bimbo, but she's already started wearing short shorts, miniskirts and skimpy tops, so she's definitely moving away from the old boring nerdy look in the earlier part of the game. She's also had casual sex with two different men in quick succession, is sleeping regularly with Ivy and has started flirting with Ian during the beach trip. My guess is she'll become even more extroverted and promiscuous on this route, as her confidence increases. Whether that means she'll eventually copy Ivy even more and get breast implants, tattoos and piercings, remains to be seen? She has in the past, expressed some dissatisfaction with her smaller breasts, so I think it's possible she might eventually get implants on this route.

• Sad
Reactions: Geigi

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Okay, slightly more seriously, it has just occurred to me that if Ian and Cindy agree to end things after that single fuck on Wade's birthday, there's basically no interaction whatsoever between Ian and Cindy for multiple chapters. And it kind of sucks, that they apparently can't stay simply on friendly terms afterwards, texting about what's happening in their respective lives and shit, and maybe lending some support to each other.
I guess from Cindy's perspective, she already knows she can't handle herself around Ian, so why risk falling back into cheating, especially when at this stage she still feels guilty about it all. Besides, before the whole situation started they weren't super close and only became closer when ORS starts/when they start hanging together at the bar.

Reactions: ffive

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
"At last, someone's on my page !"
What? I've been preaching how wholesome most of the romances are. Allison gets a bad rap from all the people wanting Ian to be a fuck boi, but she's a great character if Ian actually dates and respects her.

Lena/Holly, Lena/Ian, and Ian/Holly are very wholesome as well. Hell even Ian/Emma and Ian/Cherry are really sweet, even if they haven't been explored as much. Unfortunately for Lena she only really has Ian and Holly.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
We know Axel and Lena used to take Polaroids and it looks like a beach in the background so I think it's 100% Axel that took that polaroid and Cindy is gonna send it to Ian on the Cindy path, like she did with some of the other modelling pictures. This will only further fuel Ian's insecurity over Axel and Cindy.
If Ian is sleeping with somebody else besides Cindy ( for instance Lena) that Cindy is aware of. Then she's far more likely to succumb to Axel's charms, and Ian really only has himself to blame. If Ian is exclusive to her, then I don't think anything will happen between Axel and Cindy. And the reason for that, is because Cindy isn't a protagonist, the player can't affect her actions, only Ian's. So you have to make choices for Ian , that causes Cindy to cheat on him. So as long as Ian is exclusive to her, she can't really cheat on him, because otherwise they'd never end up together. But that doesn't stop Ian from getting insecure and believing that it might be happening though.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I highly doubt Eva would remove Cindy from playboy Ian path. I am not talking about Loyal Ian/Cindy, I am talking about playboy Ian/Cindy cheating on wade.

Simply because there really is very few love interest in Ian path when compared to Lena. He is stuck with very few girls and thus each girl removed means whole updates without scenes.

So even if Cindy sleeps with axel, she will still see Ian.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Okay, slightly more seriously, it has just occurred to me that if Ian and Cindy agree to end things after that single fuck on Wade's birthday, there's basically no interaction whatsoever between Ian and Cindy for multiple chapters. And it kind of sucks, that they apparently can't stay simply on friendly terms afterwards, texting about what's happening in their respective lives and shit, and maybe lending some support to each other.
I've never been in that situation but I feel it would be super awkward keeping a friendly casual relationship with your friend's girlfriend after fucking her. You either keep fucking or you avoid any contact outside of social meetings with your other friends present (and even this would be awkward). Eva probably did it to avoid extra branching in the writing but it feels pretty realistic to me.

If Ian is sleeping with somebody else besides Cindy ( for instance Lena) that Cindy is aware of. Then she's far more likely to succumb to Axel's charms, and Ian really only has himself to blame. If Ian is exclusive to her, then I don't think anything will happen between Axel and Cindy. And the reason for that, is because Cindy isn't a protagonist, the player can't affect her actions, only Ian's. So you have to make choices for Ian , that causes Cindy to cheat on him. So as long as Ian is exclusive to her, she can't really cheat on him, because otherwise they'd never end up together. But that doesn't stop Ian from getting insecure and believing that it might be happening though.
I feel like you are being kind of unfair with Ian, Cindy hasn't broken up with Wade yet either. Also, you don't have to do anything wrong to be cheated on. As far as we know, Ian did nothing wrong and Gillian cheated on him and left him for the other dude. Maybe the deciding factor is whether Lena fucks Axel or not, because in this game if Axel wants to fuck Cindy, he will succeed no matter what. Personally, I wouldn't like it but I'm sure plenty of Lena fans/Ian haters and cuck lovers (also known as patrons) would enjoy it very much.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I've never been in that situation but I feel it would be super awkward keeping a friendly casual relationship with your friend's girlfriend after fucking her.
I mean, yes, but on the other hand, pretending the other person doesn't exist because you two have fucked once and then both agreed to treat it as if it never happened, that's pretty damn awkward too, especially when you're going to meet during the social gatherings and such. And if you treat each other as a pariah to be avoided, then that's about as far as it gets from the whole "we should forget that ever happened", because that one fuck now defines/destroys your entire relationship instead of being something you just get over and genuinely move on from.

Reactions: Socrambus

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Simply because there really is very few love interest in Ian path when compared to Lena. He is stuck with very few girls and thus each girl removed means whole updates without scenes.
Not sure what game you're playing, but there's actually quite a few more love interests (not hookups) on Ian's path than on Lena's.

Ian has Alison, Cherry, Holly, Cindy and possibly Emma as partners. Lena has what, Holly and then maybe Stan and Axel? (and Stan's "route" has yet to advance beyond just a kiss)

Reactions: Maviarab
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes