Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019
Eva Kiss

Hey! Work on Chapter 5 is underway. My intention was to do some light work during my holidays in September and finish it at the end of October, but since I got surgery I couldn't do squat during a whole month (still managed to so a bit of stuff, like revamping the previous chapter, animations, and some drawings). Right now I'm hard at work at chapter 6 to hopefully be able to deliver it late November (early is possible, but unlikely). The game is growing in complexity, chapters are getting longer and I'm trying to squeeze as much art as possible, so my colorist is having trouble keeping up too!

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Eva Kiss

Hey! Work on Chapter 5 is underway. My intention was to do some light work during my holidays in September and finish it at the end of October, but since I got surgery I couldn't do squat during a whole month (still managed to so a bit of stuff, like revamping the previous chapter, animations, and some drawings). Right now I'm hard at work at chapter 6 to hopefully be able to deliver it late November (early is possible, but unlikely). The game is growing in complexity, chapters are getting longer and I'm trying to squeeze as much art as possible, so my colorist is having trouble keeping up too!
man i dont even care about the ps5 and next gen. only chapter 6 of ORS, thats it man.

riot21

Aug 11, 2019
Eva Kiss

Isn't chapter 5 already done? We're waiting on chapter 6?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Chapter 6 news update

Hello, everyone!

Work on chapter 6 is underway. I'm practically healed from my surgery, healed enough to be able to consistently work, at least. I've been hard at it during this month, working at the same time in Chapter 5 Enhanced Edition and progressing with Chapter 6.

Around 65% to 75% of the art is already done (the colorist is still working on it, though) and today I finally finished Ian's part of the script. It's 6670 lines of code long (so almost as long as the entire chapter 1) and I still need to write Lena's part!

I'm very happy so far with how it's turning out and I feel this next update will be up to par, and hopefully even better, than what I have been releasing so far. You know I'm not too good with giving exact dates (similarly to CD Projekt it seems) but this next update should be out around mid-late November.

I'll try to be more active on Patreon and keep you posted with news and other fun stuff!

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Something great in this game is the variety of girls available. Finally a black girl! I mean, man, those are a rarity in games. It's a bit frustrating.
It's difficult to choose between all of them, to be honest. So far they all have something to love. I focused on Alison for now, she's hot as hell and got a lot of content already. And she offers the possibility to cockblock Jeremy hard (can't stand the guy, so I think the things will go south fast between him and the MC). :unsure:
Emma, Cherry and, more than anybody else, Cindy got my attention tho. Emma seems to be a genuinely sweet character (and that big ass... :p:love:) and Cindy just looks almost perfect to me. She's definitely my first long term goal.

Also, about Cindy, do we agree she's Ester Exposito?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017

Chapter 6 news update

Hello, everyone!

Work on chapter 6 is underway. I'm practically healed from my surgery, healed enough to be able to consistently work, at least. I've been hard at it during this month, working at the same time in Chapter 5 Enhanced Edition and progressing with Chapter 6.

Around 65% to 75% of the art is already done (the colorist is still working on it, though) and today I finally finished Ian's part of the script. It's 6670 lines of code long (so almost as long as the entire chapter 1) and I still need to write Lena's part!

I'm very happy so far with how it's turning out and I feel this next update will be up to par, and hopefully even better, than what I have been releasing so far. You know I'm not too good with giving exact dates (similarly to CD Projekt it seems) but this next update should be out around mid-late November.

I'll try to be more active on Patreon and keep you posted with news and other fun stuff!
Too soon... :cry:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Something great in this game is the variety of girls available. Finally a black girl! I mean, man, those are a rarity in games. It's a bit frustrating.
It's difficult to choose between all of them, to be honest. So far they all have something to love. I focused on Alison for now, she's hot as hell and got a lot of content already. And she offers the possibility to cockblock Jeremy hard (can't stand the guy, so I think the things will go south fast between him and the MC). :unsure:
Emma, Cherry and, more than anybody else, Cindy got my attention tho. Emma seems to be a genuinely sweet character (and that big ass... :p:love:) and Cindy just looks almost perfect to me. She's definitely my first long term goal.

Also, about Cindy, do we agree she's Ester Exposito?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that last pic is very reminiscent of cindy. at least clothing and hair wise.

cant comment much on the face tho.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Is the next update gonna be Holly update? girl's getting so little action. More date? just a kiss perhaps? idc if it's on ian or lena's story, i just want some action :(

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
There are other characters which I want to see more action of, but that will come with time, the game feels like it's barely started to pick up on the actual action.
Yeah it's like GGGB so much stuff happening, branching storylines, and now we have 2 protagonist as well. All we can do is wait and it will come out eventually. But we can all wish that our fav characters get an update the next version haha.

Reactions: Cicica

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Yeah it's like GGGB so much stuff happening, branching storylines, and now we have 2 protagonist as well. All we can do is wait and it will come out eventually. But we can all wish that our fav characters get an update the next version haha.
Exactly. I can't wait to see other characters play a role in this. Unpopular opinion, but I want to see Ms. Van Dyke get some action, too, whether it's gonna' be lesbian or not. But I am all for variety.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes