Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Chapter 6 news update

Chapter 6 will be titled "In Full Swing". I think this reflects the stage where the game is finally at: the groundwork is already set and most story threads are starting to develop.

This chapter will feature some of my favourite scenes to date, and hopefully some of the hottest too!
Ian's part is already done and now I'm begging to write Lena's side of the story. All the drawings are also finished on my part, but the colorist is still hard at work with them. Seems I've giving her so much work this two months that she's having trouble keeping up... I'd say this chapter will feature close to double the artwork from previous ones.

I don't want to spoil anything, but I'm really happy with how's turning out so far and I can't wait for you to play it. Thank you very much for your patience...

The day is getting closer!

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018

Chapter 6 news update

Chapter 6 will be titled "In Full Swing". I think this reflects the stage where the game is finally at: the groundwork is already set and most story threads are starting to develop.

This chapter will feature some of my favourite scenes to date, and hopefully some of the hottest too!
Ian's part is already done and now I'm begging to write Lena's side of the story. All the drawings are also finished on my part, but the colorist is still hard at work with them. Seems I've giving her so much work this two months that she's having trouble keeping up... I'd say this chapter will feature close to double the artwork from previous ones.

I don't want to spoil anything, but I'm really happy with how's turning out so far and I can't wait for you to play it. Thank you very much for your patience...

Wooohoo we're ready to party y'all!

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017

Chapter 6 news update

My lotion and tissue supply is stocked and ready to go!

dogedoge

Dec 4, 2018

Chapter 6 news update

Thank you Eva, very cool! I wanna see Cindy and Lena being raw dogged! :oops::eek::love:

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I wonder how the Ian Cindy scenes will play out.

With Alison the stage was set with the whole bar scene with Cherry and Perry. What would Ian have to do to have sex with Cindy? :unsure: (Assuming it even happens at all in v0.6)

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I wonder how the Ian Cindy scenes will play out.

With Alison the stage was set with the whole bar scene with Cherry and Perry. What would Ian have to do to have sex with Cindy? :unsure: (Assuming it even happens at all in v0.6)
Maybe a serious argument between her and Wade will have her turn to Ian for support (and depending on dialogue choices, something more)?

I'm hoping for IanxHolly and LenaxStan pretty soon.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes