Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That's definitely a girl's room. I am 100% sure, nothing I know better than girls/women, I swear to god! Maybe I should change my name to VaginaWhisperer. I think it's the nerdy girls' room. Or Emma. Or Cindy. Or Allison. Or Ivy. 100% sure!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
Do

Unlocked
Who's room is this?
Being able to invest money on ORS has enabled me to commission awesome background art for the game, opposed to GGGB, where I had to cut corners. But his also means I need to be selective with which backgrounds to commission, since they're expensive! That's why I have to be mindful of the scenarios where the story and the action happens, and make good use of them.
In Chapter 6 I will use a new background. Do I need to tell you who's room this is?
Do you mind to share 'stalkfap comments' post? Thanks in advance

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Could be Holly's room too. I mean do we know she is not an otaku?
Now that you mention it. it kinda could be... I'm still inclined to believe it is Stan's room, but could be Holly's, too. I mean she is shy and all that, how could she not have a room like this? She's one of my faves by the way

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Could be Holly's room too. I mean do we know she is not an otaku?
Come on, it looks way too messy to be Holly's room! That ugly metal wardrobe, that gamer chair and the 3 screen setup screams shut-in incel (aka Stan) But what really gives him away is the lotion and the toilet paper on his desk lol Nice touch Eva Kiss

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
It's Stan or Perry's room. More likely Stan because of the triple monitor setup. On the other hand Perry looks more like a weeb to me.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Stan's room 99% sure. Holly, being a writter, wouldn't make much sense to have a room where you can't spot one single book. And as TB-11 mentioned those clothes laying around don't look like they could belong to Holly. As for Perry, I don't think that from the story's perspective so far, that there's any reason for we to get to see his room. All the backgrounds should concern to places where at least one of the two main characters could have significant interactions and it does make sense for Lena to go into Stan's room, especially if the player chose to do the photoshoot with him. On the other hand I don't think we'll get to see her visiting Perry's room, at least not any time soon and I can't imagine any interesting interaction that Ian could have with Perry in his room, unless you hooked him up with Emma and Ian decides to spy on them, which seems a bit far fetched to me at this point.

Reactions: qwertycoltan

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
definitely Stan's room, Perry is very neat and organized, while Stan is always walking around his apartment in his underwear.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes