ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
*her. Evakiss is a female game developer.
I know. My search engine automatically translates all pages, so I have to stytatically switch back to English to post a comment. Otherwise it is posted in French...
(And if I post in French, I get a "warning" from the moderators)
It makes gender errors because "His" is the default gender. But I suspect that Eva is a girl's name.
that said, I don't really care about what this person has between her legs. I love her job, that's all.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Tbh I love playing as Lena, and I wish Jeremy was the other MC. It's so rare to have a black MC in games, would have been nice to see that dynamic
I agree with you on this point but not specifically Jeremy just a black MC male or female, games with black MC are so rare you can actually count them in your hand lol. I was hoping that Eva's next game which is ORS would feature a black MC with her level of writing, freedom of choices and paths her games provide it would've been something new and different from the games we have in this forum.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I agree with you on this point but not specifically Jeremy just a black MC male or female, games with black MC are so rare you can actually count them in your hand lol. I was hoping that Eva's next game which is ORS would feature a black MC with her level of writing, freedom of choices and paths her games provide it would've been something new and different from the games we have in this forum.
Agreed it's really unfortunate bc it has a lot of potential when combined with a great writer such as Eva

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Anybody else notice that the longer we go without an update, the longer the essays people post on this thread get? :LOL:
typical withdrawal i would say. we don't get our fix for evakiss's mighty work, so we try to get more out of what we already have, which means we start getting into detail
Knowing Eva, we'll see content with every character presented until now. I am waiting for content with the owner's wife :D
i really really really hope we get scenes with everybody. i can hardly imagine how an Ivy x Ian, or Lena x Wade is gonna work at all, but evakiss has yet to disappoint. that's why i eagerly anticipate how she will handle it

Reactions: Cicica

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
i really really really hope we get scenes with everybody. i can hardly imagine how an Ivy x Ian, or Lena x Wade is gonna work at all, but evakiss has yet to disappoint. that's why i eagerly anticipate how she will handle it
Or Lena x Perry, especially when Ian fucks both Cherry and Emma.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Sorry but that is not going to happen. That would be 91 scenes just for any combination of the main characters. With 5 scenes an update that would be 18 updates alone. There are 20 planned. And then there are the side characters... No way there would be any real relationships. EvaKiss acknowledged that GGGB was too frayed at the end so I expect her to try focusing on fewer relationships this time.
Because there are 2 MCs there are already at least 8 main relationships to the 10 in GGGB. So I'm pretty sure that's it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plus a few shorter hookups with side characters of course.

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Unlocked
Who's room is this?
Being able to invest money on ORS has enabled me to commission awesome background art for the game, opposed to GGGB, where I had to cut corners. But his also means I need to be selective with which backgrounds to commission, since they're expensive! That's why I have to be mindful of the scenarios where the story and the action happens, and make good use of them.
In Chapter 6 I will use a new background. Do I need to tell you who's room this is?

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes