FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
I think we were on a good streak with Cindy these last chapters. Perhaps it's time to face the consequences... *cough*Wade*cough*
honestly think it would be good, but I imagine she's gonna leave that to later, with one after the other, like Perry and Wade both being angry at Ian

Brickman

May 26, 2017
honestly think it would be good, but I imagine she's gonna leave that to later, with one after the other, like Perry and Wade both being angry at Ian
It will end with something like this

but their friends trying to cut Ian's dick instead of breaking his legs lol

• Haha
Reactions: dogedoge

Zeus

May 28, 2017
I dont know if anyone else has had this issue but as soon as i open this game it freezes my screen. Im on Windows and my laptop is pretty beastly and this is the only game that this happens with. Any suggestions?

qukie

Jan 31, 2020
I dont know if anyone else has had this issue but as soon as i open this game it freezes my screen. Im on Windows and my laptop is pretty beastly and this is the only game that this happens with. Any suggestions?
Happens to me as well. I just wait for some more time and it works.

Reactions: Zeus

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
song1.png

Lena's Song

In ORS both Ian and Lena have artistic dreams and aspirations and I tried to reflect them in-game through interactive mini-games. While Ian is trying to write a successful book, Lena shows her passion through songs, especially with their lyrics.

If you were wondering what the "true" or "correct" lyrics for her first song were, well, you have them in the picture! In Chapter 6 you'll have the chance of helping Lena write another song, and hopefully it'll turn out as nice as the first one!

Will you make Lena fight for her dream or you'd rather her explore other... spheres? Do you think she has a chance of making a living out of her music or she will be forced to resort to other means? That choice is ultimately up to you... probably.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018

Lena's Song

In ORS both Ian and Lena have artistic dreams and aspirations and I tried to reflect them in-game through interactive mini-games. While Ian is trying to write a successful book, Lena shows her passion through songs, especially with their lyrics.

If you were wondering what the "true" or "correct" lyrics for her first song were, well, you have them in the picture! In Chapter 6 you'll have the chance of helping Lena write another song, and hopefully it'll turn out as nice as the first one!

Will you make Lena fight for her dream or you'd rather her explore other... spheres? Do you think she has a chance of making a living out of her music or she will be forced to resort to other means? That choice is ultimately up to you... probably.
I want her to succeed as a musician... on the other hand, my evil half has other plans:devilish:

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020

Lena's Song

She doesn't have the talent to be a musician...That noise coming from the guitar is not music, and those clichè lyrics are not art.
But She surely has the talent to be bitch!
Oooh yes! She could become the next world champion of all sluts!

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I admit I didn't really thought about it since I'm much more interested in Ian's side of the story. But no need to worry about Lena's career! Nowadays you don't need actual talent to be a successful singer :sneaky: If she sucks off I mean meet the right people and becomes a social media starlet, that goal will be easily reachable!

More seriously, I don't feel very hooked by that. I mean, I cared a lot about Jessica's future, and artistic dreams in GGGB. Lena's? Not so much. I cannot exactly explain why. To be honest I don't even know what I want for that character yet, unlike Ian. Maybe pursuing modelling, and build a relationship with her roomate(s). Not sure.:unsure:

dogedoge

Dec 4, 2018

Lena's Song

Becoming a professional musician would be lovely, but indulging in debauchery comes first! :giggle:

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes