Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
To each their own of course but you act like there are only two choices. Teenagers or grannies (two extremes), there can be a balance lol.
To be fair, I act the way I observe and the games around here are like that, for the most part. Of course I wish to be a balance between the two, but it doesn't seem to be one in most cases. Of course, where there is balance, it is very nice, even in this game there are two options in between, with this last character being the extreme. I don't want to convert anyone to anything, if that's what you were suggesting. All I did was get excited for some new characters around here.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
To be fair, I act the way I observe and the games around here are like that, for the most part. Of course I wish to be a balance between the two, but it doesn't seem to be one in most cases. Of course, where there is balance, it is very nice, even in this game there are two options in between, with this last character being the extreme. I don't want to convert anyone to anything, if that's what you were suggesting. All I did was get excited for some new characters around here.
Thats fine, everyone has their preference. I do wish we had more milfs in these types of games (there are already plenty of them but its usually the MC's mother lol).

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Thats fine, everyone has their preference. I do wish we had more milfs in these types of games (there are already plenty of them but its usually the MC's mother lol).
Exactly. That is my cup of tea actually, besides teenagers and young women (early 20s per say). But in most games the definition of milf seems to be mid to late 20s woman with a kid, which technically is a milf. Anyways, in absence of the ideal milf concept (at least in my book), I get excited for tasteful grannies like this one here as well

• Haha
Reactions: p22

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
Finally decided to try this game, and man it was a really good decision! I loved Eva's previous work also, but this one takes things anothr level imho. She is among the best creators out there I think, providing good writing, a unique image style and also implementing game mechanics not to an extent it would ruin the "novel like" approach either. For me, one of the biggest deal this time, I could actually care for Lena far more, then I did for Ashley, and here the Ian-Lena storyline is interesting enough to run "decent alignemnt" playthroughs, not to just discover levels of corruption.
Looking for this update to drop! :)

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
For those wondering, Eva being spanish, she shares her timezone with mine (France) and it's currently 16h33 or 4 and 33 minutes PM for the english natives.
Assuming she said "in a few hours" let's say her bug testing lasts until 9PM before she calls it a day, that makes a release in 4 hours approximatively.
Could be more or could less nevertheless, I don't know how much bug testing she has to do :)

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes