someremove

May 6, 2020
Coding-wise, it's not hard. If you type for example [cindy = "sunshine"], then Cindy's name will be replaced by Sunshine. You can do that for every character at any time. But the thing is, this game is not only about coding. If you want this as a separate game feature, then this will also require a new UI for prompts that tell you to choose a "pet" name for that character... In the end it would be a ton of work for something that the game doesn't need.

So, my advice, is to get Unren and enable the in-game console. This way, you'll be able to set any names for any character at any moment just by typing a command.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for taking the time to explain it for me!

juicycarmen

Feb 3, 2020
As mentioned above, Eva said on her discord yesterday that she finished writing the surprise addition and will do some bug testing the day after. Only then will she release the game as she said she does not want the game to crash.

Hope this helps to curb your anxiety :ROFLMAO:.
Thanks!

Unseen13

Jan 3, 2020
Will the saves from 0.5 version work? As I unerstand it there were some changes in variables in 0.5 enhanced version...

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018

Unlocked
Chapter 6 final sneak peek
Just a couple days left for Chapter 6 Alpha to be ready!
This is the design of the new character that will appear in this new chapter. Her name is Agnes and even though she looks like she could be Seymour's wife, she's not, but she has to do with him... In which way? You'll soon know. I like how her sprite came out, she looks like a female version of Seymour, and it makes me wonder if I would've made Mr. Ward a Ms. right from the start...
Also, a secret will be finally revealed in this next chapter. It's an idea I've been wanting to use for months, something I'm really excited about and that I think you guys will also love... I won't spoil anything, so you'll have to find out when you play it!
Catching up with the news and I reaaally like this new character! She seems like a high class GILF and I feel like she'll have some implications in the story. The game gets better and better!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Albaduldür

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Damn u guys are soo horny now that u guys already putting to much expectations on fkin a granny that all the young chicks
Actually, I am excited for older women in games because I like them, not going to pretend I don't, as long as they are tasteful, and secondly, we have a lot of games on this site that promote having sex with young women, so having this is a breath of fresh air for some of us who aren't only into teenagers. Not that I have a problem with that, I am just happy to see devs giving us mature women to play with and as I stated before, as long as the content is optional, it shouldn't bother anyone.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Catching up with the news and I reaaally like this new character! She seems like a high class GILF and I feel like she'll have some implications in the story. The game gets better and better!
Not the GILF boobies I imagined Lena going under.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Actually, I am excited for older women in games because I like them, not going to pretend I don't, as long as they are tasteful, and secondly, we have a lot of games on this site that promote having sex with young women, so having this is a breath of fresh air for some of us who aren't only into teenagers. Not that I have a problem with that, I am just happy to see devs giving us mature women to play with and as I stated before, as long as the content is optional, it shouldn't bother anyone.
To each their own of course but you act like there are only two choices..teenagers or grannies (two extremes) but you know there can be a balance right? lol. I prefer mature women too (milfs) but grannies are not really appealing for me.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes