bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Honestly i can't wait to playing but even as no-patreon i hope this update don't appear here too soon, she must get something for her hard work, this is really disrespectful.
This site is a net positive for adult game developers. I cannot see how it's disrespectful since it actively encourages donation to your favorite content creators. The promotion that goes on here is a fraction of what actual promotion for a title would cost the developer, if they actually can afford to do one. Only mediocre projects fear piracy, anyway. Eva Kiss benefited tremendously from the exposure this community has provided. Many, many of her supporters are converted pirates who otherwise wouldn't know this game exists. The word of mouth has always been nothing short of amazing, and the 6-7k she does monthly is a solid appreciation for her hard work. Leaking the newest update a couple of days later than within the hour won't move the needle even slightly for her, since anybody who wants to support her financially can do so easily. The lowest supporter tier costs as much as a pack of gum.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Calm down, guys, the proofreader only yesterday started the editing process. Considering the amount of work, I doubt he's finished, which means it'll probably be AT LEAST another 12 hours until the game is released, but 24 hours is more realistic, considering that Eva is European and not Australian.

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
Beg for a hero > play game/with-self > post-spoilers > complain that obscure path you wanted wasn't in the update > post theory about where story is going > make even longer post in reponse to someone's critique of the theory you posted > debate copyright law > post repeatedly asking if the update is out the day before the dev said the update would be out > beg for hero again > repeat

^ The life cycle of an f95 user

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Calm down, guys, the proofreader only yesterday started the editing process. Considering the amount of work, I doubt he's finished, which means it'll probably be AT LEAST another 12 hours until the game is released, but 24 hours is more realistic, considering that Eva is European and not Australian.
I have a request to you that if possible please make walkthrough ASAP after update release.this is my humble request to you

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes