RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Unlocked
Chapter 6 final sneak peek
Just a couple days left for Chapter 6 Alpha to be ready!
This is the design of the new character that will appear in this new chapter. Her name is Agnes and even though she looks like she could be Seymour's wife, she's not, but she has to do with him... In which way? You'll soon know. I like how her sprite came out, she looks like a female version of Seymour, and it makes me wonder if I would've made Mr. Ward a Ms. right from the start...
Also, a secret will be finally revealed in this next chapter. It's an idea I've been wanting to use for months, something I'm really excited about and that I think you guys will also love... I won't spoil anything, so you'll have to find out when you play it!
Let me guess: sugar mommy for Ian? Since Lena already has a sugar daddy... :LOL: :LOL:

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020

Unlocked
Chapter 6 final sneak peek
Just a couple days left for Chapter 6 Alpha to be ready!
This is the design of the new character that will appear in this new chapter. Her name is Agnes and even though she looks like she could be Seymour's wife, she's not, but she has to do with him... In which way? You'll soon know. I like how her sprite came out, she looks like a female version of Seymour, and it makes me wonder if I would've made Mr. Ward a Ms. right from the start...
Also, a secret will be finally revealed in this next chapter. It's an idea I've been wanting to use for months, something I'm really excited about and that I think you guys will also love... I won't spoil anything, so you'll have to find out when you play it!
OH MY GOD!!!!!
I SO MUCH WANT TO BANG THAT!

Mar 7, 2020
Patreon's Terms of Service?
Not even close. Essentially, Patreon grabs rights to freely use and distribute creator's content. That's it. Zero clarifications about responsibility of patrons or non-patrons for accessing and also distributing creator's content. And their FAQ, which is not part of official EULA, just tells creators to buzz off, and deal with any patrons suspected in sharing the content by themselves.

Last edited:

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Not even close. Essentially, Patreon grabs rights to freely use and distribute creator's content. That's it. Zero clarifications about responsibility of patrons or non-patrons for accessing and also distributing creator's content. And their FAQ, which is not part of official EULA, just tells creators to buzz off, and deal with any patrons suspected in sharing the content by themselves.
So it's not piracy because there's no law enforcement knocking on your door, since very few content creators have the means, funds and time to track pirates all across the internet? Sound logic right there.

If you're acquiring and/or distributing a creator's original content outside of their intented/official distribution channels you're pirating, and yes, stealing it, whether you like it or not.

Is your conscience catching up yet?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Do you really need the government and laws to make you question the morality of your actions?

D

Deleted member 2264349

My two cents on pirating is that it makes sense to be in favour when someone is making millions... but not when someone is making about ~5k/month (minimum patreon option of $2 * 1700 subscribers * 1.25ish for the small proportion of higher level patrons). Especially when the product gets revealed eventually. Right now, every subscription counts. And if I can't afford to pay, I simply have to wait.

Mar 7, 2020
So it's not piracy because there's no law enforcement knocking on your door, since very few content creators have the means, funds and time to track pirates all across the internet? Sound logic right there.

If you're acquiring and/or distributing a creator's original content outside of their intented/official distribution channels you're pirating, and yes, stealing it, whether you like it or not.

Is your conscience catching up yet?
Then I guess you're in the habit of calling law enforcement for violations of laws that you've just made up on the spot?
I'll tell ya a little secret: there is not even a disclaimer in ORS distro, that states Patreon as only official release channel.
And Patreon's stance on content distribution is murky at best, as was stated before.

Without clearly defined policy from Patreon and without official license or disclaimer from developer, calling sharing of content "piracy" is nothing more than personal opinion.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Dude stop embarrassing yourself. I hate the copyright, patents and intellectual property laws as much as the next guy, but I don't pretend it doesn't exist. Stop coping so hard and embrace that you are a pirate. It isn't something to be ashamed of. Take the Stirnerpill.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You guys know philosophy?
Stirner?
Really??

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes