bankonit

Jun 27, 2020
I would not be opposed if some saintly cohort would post a couple spoiler-hidden pictures. I might not get to play anything until later tonight.

Mar 7, 2020
I would not be opposed if some saintly cohort would post a couple spoiler-hidden pictures. I might not get to play anything until later tonight.
I've already deleted archive and extracted files, so I can only tell you about new scenes in text under spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that's all major scenes.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Okay, why does Wade act like I would date Lena now and why did Lena kiss me at the end of episode 5? I don't want her and never said something on either path to amke them a thing. I just wanted to get some stats and not be a dick/bitch. Is this always happening or can I avoid that?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Okay, why does Wade act like I would date Lena now and why did Lena kiss me at the end of episode 5? I don't want her and never said something on either path to amke them a thing. I just wanted to get some stats and not be a dick/bitch. Is this always happening or can I avoid that?
Did you go on a date with Lena in Chapter 4 or not? If you did, then they are dating and the events are in motion... If you avoided the date, then it might be a bug. I'll take a look at the script in-depth, now that all of the assets are in the game.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

denom26596

Oct 20, 2020
guys, lets write with Spoiler, so we wont destroy fun of others. welp, for me this chapter wasnt enough, more like appetizer, i wouldve to get a main course now... So, Evas now going to realease 1 chapter each 2 months right?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Looks like I playing this game in wrong way, cus my run was extremly short this time lol. Ian content ended like for 10 min. And Lena mostly has options I'm not interested in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: evan63

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Did you go on a date with Lena in Chapter 4 or not? If you did, then they are dating and the events are in motion... If you avoided the date, then it might be a bug. I'll take a look at the script in-depth, now that all of the assets are in the game.
I think I was on a date with her, at least one of my saves looks like it. Guess I start from the beginning again, however can I just say no when she asks me out or do I have to take/avoid certain answers before that?

denom26596

Oct 20, 2020
found a bug: if started with cheats, you can experience a loop a few choices after being in the club with Robert, i dont remember how many because i was foucsed on ekhm, doing something, but yeah, it start to loop

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes