locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
So write the honest review finally pays off... damn I need to replay this game all over again

Or wait an new walkthrough
I just did everything to piss her off but i felt the honest review would sting more than switching reviews with holly (however i never tested it to see if itll get the same results_

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Thats disappointing, Cindy is best girl...I was really hoping for more real progression
Yeah, I was skeptical of this update for a reason, all this big words about major content that ever been created and how she proud about it etc, etc, only good for those who try to fuck all characters in game. I also not a big fun of that secret, she mentioned,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Maybe it's the anwser for myself why I wouldn't pledge on Eva in patreon even if I had opportunity to do so. I understand that here too many fans of her work, but for me she just good creator and never was the best. Or rather she could be one of the best creators for me, but since I skipping half of the content she created and at he same time, I'm hyped of previous update, so I expecting particular character to appear and it doesn't happen, I'm get frustrated. I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong, I understand it's hard work to make story for so many characters, but I just feel upset about this update. I better wait for next one, while turn my view at my favorite projects. It was nice to read you guys, some of your weird theories about characters gave me smile, so until next month, ha-ha.

D

Deleted member 2264349

I understand that here too many fans of her work, but for me she just good creator and never was the best. Or rather she could be one of the best creators for me, but since I skipping half of the content she created and at he same time, I'm hyped of previous update, so I expecting particular character to appear and it doesn't happen, I'm get frustrated.
Not disagreeing, but I do think part of the reason Eva is liked is because she's finished an entire game imo, and the gradual development into the plot gets her a lot of attention. As in, when you play GGGB after several updates have been made or after its been finished, it seems like a great plot. But a lot of those updates likely had little sexual content, I'm guessing.

So when you're going one update at a time, the wait is annoying. But when you don't have to wait, the product just seems great.

Just saying, it's probably why people love her work - it's the final product of GGGB that people love imo, that encourages people to support her.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes