Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
So write the honest review finally pays off... damn I need to replay this game all over again

Or wait an new walkthrough
Err, Ian don't write anything with that update or did I miss something ? I tried several old saves, those from v0.4 crashes during loading.

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
Err, Ian don't write anything with that update or did I miss something ? I tried several old saves, those from v0.4 crashes during loading.
You wanna aim for all the choices that pisses minerva off. In chapter 2 make sure you do write an honest review......and basically keep choosing anything that will result in - Minerva points.

Aug 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup, well I can still nut to anything outwith the game. So just for my first playthrough of ORS since my target is Holly so I aint gonna nut for no one else, and neither is Ian as I will ensure he wont get romantic with anyone else but her. I think it will make the moment even more special. Plus I also would hate to betray her by sleeping with a bunch of other women while pursuing her.

In my second playthrough it will be a no holds barred, rub everything into the tub ordeal.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Not yet, but they definitely planted seeds for Perry & Wade adding lena to peoplegram. Also you can mention having Lena meeting everyone down the line. so I expect them to start showing up on lena's side in an update or 2
Curious about it.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have a save with the minerva sex scene?

I'm following a different path but i wouldn't mind seeing it :LOL:

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
Imo, it will be just as nice to have Lena as object of friendly gangbang by Ian, Perry and Wade.
I wish that would happen. but i have a feeling that shit gonna hit the fan when they find Ian is smashing on Emma and Cindy. unlike Jeremy, Wade and perry dont quite have that sharing bro code. but easily I can see everyone being shared with Jeremy, Ian and lena (maybe Ivy)

Hollywoodn

Jan 25, 2019
Piss her off and write an honest review......enjoy
So much for trying to please her, disappointing. :( But maybe pleasing her leads into something in the future instead. There was nothing new in this episode for my playthrough at all. Hopefully it was better for you guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: p22
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes