John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
It was a complete disregard by the consent of the people involved just so two rich bored fuckers could have some "fun".
First Seymour brings Axel to a photoshop where only he and Lena were supposed to be, then Agnes appear while ignoring Lena and just on a whim decides to change the set up and Seymour simply agree without asking the people involved.

This was the creepies scene in this game so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jaylop09 and jduk

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
He didn't asked her to bring another person into the set where they were doing nude photos, neither did he when his "friend" Agnes, who was really rude to Lena by acting like she wasn't even there, decided on a whim to make Lena pose with Axel.
So yes there was a obvious issue with consent there, likely because Agnes and Seymour too didn't even think of Lena as a equal human being but just as something they could buy for their fun. Agnes even act like that is the problem when Lena refuses and Seymour threats Lena for going against him.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I didn't liked it very much specially because it seems Eva decided to use her bad endings for this where she keeps using drugs and partying hard/selling her body. She doesn't look like a happy person, instead like a tired woman, and she also looks a lot older than her real age. Before she said 25 i would have give her around her early forties. :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: KDXvd and Redgy

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Not sure how I feel about Jess being in the game. The Ashley easter egg was enough for me tbh. I don't think we'll see too much of her though.
I think it was probably a logistics issue than an easter egg. She was short on time and chose to use an already available sprite.

Reactions: JiggyliFAP

chainsawkillertv

Mar 15, 2020
Okay, why does Wade act like I would date Lena now and why did Lena kiss me at the end of episode 5? I don't want her and never said something on either path to amke them a thing. I just wanted to get some stats and not be a dick/bitch. Is this always happening or can I avoid that?
Same, and I haven't gone on a date in Chapter 4. I hope it's some kind of bug. I haven't restarted my game, so that's maybe why.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
I didn't liked it very much specially because it seems Eva decided to use her bad endings for this where she keeps using drugs and partying hard/selling her body. She doesn't look like a happy person, instead like a tired woman, and she also looks a lot older than her real age. Before she said 25 i would have give her around her early forties. :oops:

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
You get to choose

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
She Actually used both models, I'm Still not sure what triggers the good or bad one

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Where do you guys think the Cindy path is going to lead? Also, kinda sad that Ivy/Lena beat Ian to Holly but it was hot so I can't complain.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
the good jess is in the game files. i got no idea how to get that version

Reactions: KDXvd
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes