qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
This update was pretty good, The minerva scene was the best part, i wasn't even that into her. I didn't get the agnes scene, because my lena didn't take seymour's offer, i hope the path of not taking his offer isn't ignored in future updates, because i feel like the game keeps railroading me in a way to accept it. Still sad there isn't a cindy scene in this update but the wait will make it worth it i'm sure, like i said i'd prefer it if she would break up with wade first, but now i'm actually feeling bad for wade, my Ian's feeling guilty now. i hope in the future she would admit it to him herself, so maybe then she would start improving.

Reactions: scor099

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
nice update my main playthrough worked almost like i wanted would have liked more with cindy but i can wait, minerva was a nice surprise and allison+ian is progressing nicely. My lena is going too be a lesbian so a little progression with louise was nice, still not sure if i am going too continue playing the seymour route, but at least my lena could kick out axel immidiatly and agnes did not appear and i am only doing that route for the artistic side of it.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
dissappointing for me, but its my own fault hearing how big the update, is, im not interested in anything with Axel and had hoped for more flirting between Lena and Jeremy or Lena and the cafe owner. No progress with cindy but instead several steps backwards was the final Nail in the coffin
Yeah, that's right....
SO much Hype for Nothing!

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Y'all complaining about Cindy as if she wasn't heavily and consistently featured for 3 Chapters (Date in 3, Date in 4, VERY SEXY shoot in 5). I get you're thirsty but other people need their time to shine as well. And it was time for Holly and Cherry to be in the spotlight for once.
Sad Emma went into hiding once again.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
The best update in history. A lot of story. Last scene in photoshoot suprised me very much even tho i loved it. I hope
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A break from Cindy in this Chapter is awesome. And Holly. Wow!

Reactions: Brickman
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes