Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
I don't like any dudes who currently have the possibity to fuck Lena, I'm just waiting for my 3 favorites, Ed, Stan and Seymour Sr..... Hope it will come soon
I dont like that route where you sleep everyone. I dont feel like playing Ashley from the GGGB and do the bad route. I want the best for my main Lena. Thats why i find Semour's lact scene with Agnes disturbing and i got disaponited by Stan. Let my Lena decide whats best for her

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
It would be amazing if someone created a mod that had a button which showed you all of your relationship flags in an easy summary. I know there’s the agenda but I have so many saves and I don’t remember if I had done certain things in some of those saves. Like Lena lusting after Jeremy’s cock or not, or Ian cucking Perry with Emma or not.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I dont like that route where you sleep everyone. I dont feel like playing Ashley from the GGGB and do the bad route. I want the best for my main Lena. Thats why i find Semour's lact scene with Agnes disturbing and i got disaponited by Stan. Let my Lena decide whats best for her
I was disappointed with Seymour this update since I don't like the direction he is taking. Currently he seems to be an average old perv, and I expected much more from his character.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
To be honest, ever since the photo shoot in Chapter 2, Stan always gave me the vibe of being "In for a penny, in for a pound". Like, if you ask him to pay, he made sure to demand Lena take her t-shirt off. This here feels like a logical escalation. He was caught doing something he is entitled to in his private domain, but if you encourage him, he thinks that he has a free pass to jerk off to act like a creep and invade Lena's privacy...

patriotslove

Dec 10, 2017
Didn't like the seymour scene with Alex and Agnes either.... So this isn't the road I choosed, I prefer seymour just himself in this scene even if there is no interaction I hope this is a building step to see Lena and Seymour being closer with nobody around later.
To respond about Stan, I'm not surprise the way he is, I kinda guess he was like that from the beginning

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I was disappointed with Seymour this update since I don't like the direction he is taking. Currently he seems to be an average old perv, and I expected much more from his character.
I was enjoying the direction he was taking but was totally not okay with what followed after he was interrupted.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Didn't like the seymour scene with Alex and Agnes either.... So this isn't the road I choosed, I prefer seymour just himself in this scene even if there is no interaction I hope this is a building step to see Lena and Seymour being closer with nobody around later.
To respond about Stan, I'm not surprise the way he is, I kinda guess he was like that from the beginning
There were already hints he was like that since he started wanting a sexy photoshop. But yeah he is turning out to be just another creepy pervert. That photoshop with Agnes was not okay...:cautious:

So many of them in this game, really can't wait for the time when Lena can seduce Holly or Ivy. :LOL:

Stan also needs some beating down after what happened.

Reactions: Tara Mede
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes