Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Our Red String [v0.6 alpha] EvaKiss

Original Size Win/Linux: 883 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 164 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 147 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018

Character design (Wade)

Even though Wade is part of Ian's main group of friends, he sits behind as a secondary character. His standing is very particular and interesting, though.
Wade sits in between Jeremy and Perry in Ian's eyes: he's always been lucky with the ladies thanks to his good looks and chill attitude, and he scored a girlfriend to be envious of: Cindy. However, he's become lazy and uninspired... Or maybe he was like that all along? They say what easy comes easy goes, and Wade has never had to work hard for anything in his life. He doesn't really seem to want to...

For a time I wasn't really sure what to do with Wade, how to position him the story. He now presents a serious dichotomy: will Ian try to take Cindy from him or will he try and help him keep his beautiful girlfriend? And what consequences will follow any of those choices?
I struggled with this dilemma for a good 3 or 4 nano seconds

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the event with Minerva? Is it related to the attitude that Ian has towards her?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
When Ian, Cherry, Alison and Wade are at the bar, Alison talks about how her friends and coworkers get married and children. That kinda sounds like her inner clock started clicking and she doesn't like Ian all that much, she just wants a safe option. Maybe she should date Perry at least his parents have money.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I didn't even realize the game had a cheat mod from the beginning. I guess it is a new addition, but I like it for the fact that it skips all the grind and let's you get to the scenes faster!

• Red Heart
Reactions: juicycarmen

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
When Ian, Cherry, Alison and Wade are at the bar, Alison talks about how her friends and coworkers get married and children. That kinda sounds like her inner clock started clicking and she doesn't like Ian all that much, she just wants a safe option. Maybe she should date Perry at least his parents have money.
Nah. She has really tense emotions for Ian. She got rid of her toxic relationship and want to have fun at first. Thats why she contacted the Jeremy first and not you.
I feel like she was trying to hard to seem like she wants to have fun and she doesn't care but the fact that she is asking about Lena at every meeting with Ian shows that she is jealous. Even if you sleep with Chery at first you will still get the "i love you" line and if you sleep with Emma she is angry at you and she doesnt hide it.
I agree on that she wants a stable life but she has really really tense emotions for Ian. I like the second Cherry scene but i just can't miss that scene with Alison. Its so much better. I felt like Alison can die for Ian if he wanted her to.

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Remember that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
Sounds like I won't be getting any scenes for my main playthrough. Good I haven't played 0.5 Enhanced yet.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes