Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
You get to choose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if that's true that's such a weird way to make that choice. I figured it would be based on something with Ivy of all people. Also the Minerva, Holly, and Robert oddly enough had great scenes defiantly more of a bdsm vibe in this game.

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Nice update,
Spoiler spoiler spoiler dont read

Jess show up lol, i hope other characters from gggb show up too in the future

Reactions: Burn85

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
Couldn't fap as the Holly scenes were mainly conversations and didn't warrant it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm an open pervert, I get sexual conversations going with people and I admit that I'm a virgin myself for being such a hopeless romantic. As long as you're not ugly people will not laugh at you for being a virgin. They even tell me that I'm a liar XD Apparently perverts can't be virgins anymore :D

• Angry
Reactions: Koczi and Mark17

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Just finished the update..overall it was pretty good. Best parts were the Minerva sex scene (that was really surprising lol) and Ian/Lena sex while she was on her period.

I wish there was more content for Cindy but it seems the romance with her will have the most build up (which makes her more unique), just hope it doesn't take too long.

I preferred Lena with Seymour alone, shoving in Alex and Agnes there made things uncomfortable tbh

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes