Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Stan was creepy when he was peeking. But that could’ve been made better if slutty Lena had the option to look him in the eyes while getting fucked and cumming. Together with being mean to him and making him pay to take photos of her, there is a way to have Lena totally humiliating Stan, maybe involving chastity and orgasm denial and teasing!

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
When is she saying that? She wasn't even angry with my Ian when I made love with Emma, she was to bussy with Jeremy to notice it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But i also slept with Chery at first. So 3 birds.. I think you need to meet with Alison, not Holly and Lena, and have sex with her for this reponses.

Last edited:

glc0n

Feb 5, 2020
Stan was creepy when he was peeking. But that could’ve been made better if slutty Lena had the option to look him in the eyes while getting fucked and cumming. Together with being mean to him and making him pay to take photos of her, there is a way to have Lena totally humiliating Stan, maybe involving chastity and orgasm denial and teasing!
I was hoping for something like this when Stan was first introduced. I'm not sure Eva is thinking this direction, but I would be all for it.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I am ready for full blown Minerva route. She instantly became my favourite. Ian already impregnated her I think.
Eva bamboozled lots of people. Everybody was expecting Minerva dom route.
Yeah that shocked me, too! I kinda though he'd be that noisy bitch until you give a run for her money and I like that I was right!

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I can't wait to see how the story will progress with Minerva, Holly, Allison and Emma! They are my favorites until now for Ian.
As for Lena, weirdly enough I'm interested in her developing with the girls mostly, but Ian, Mike and Jeremy are also on the list. For now, I try not to get too drastic about who I want them to interact with, since this update gave me a new perspective on things and I guess future updates will, too. That being said, I still wait patiently for more older women to make an appearance in... that way;)

Reactions: scor099

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
good game but what i do not like is that the boys in this game have college faces,they look good guys(these guys lean on a woman and apologize);),I like for lovers more violent lovers, more masculine.I may be influenced by your old game which I really liked. (sorry for bad english)

Reactions: Albaduldür
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes