Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Has the wt been updated?
WT lags the update a bit. BloodyMares may not even publish until the Beta or Final release in case there are bugs or changes. Then, he publishes it on his Patreon for some time before making it public. It'll be here, but probably not for a while.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Weird, at the end of version 5 my Ian slept with Lena. I load up ver 6 prior to the sexy bit and it doesn't happen? Were the variables changed again?
She made changes to chapter 5 prior to the release of the current alpha. Maybe you played a older version of chapter 5?

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
"In Full Swing" - There cannot be a more apt title for this update.

What felt like a "slice-of-life for adults" till now, has started to turn into a more eroticism focused game. And depending on who's playing, it can either be an amazing or awful decision.

Personally, I felt this chapter had a few scenes, scattered across different routes, where we were almost regressing back to GGGB level of story-telling (which was not bad in any ways, but definitely a lot less sophisticated than ORS.)

Sadly, the biggest victim of this changed has turned out to be Lena. While Ian's relationships (friendly and romantic) have some form of nuance to them, everything around Lena is slowly becoming too straightforward. And after some of the things that happened in this update, I don't think things are going to get any better for her.

Still, none of what I just said takes away from the fact that Evakiss is one of the best developers out there and ORS is still a highly engaging, fun, kinky game about a group of adults, with an insane level of branching. It's just that - things are moving in a more familiar direction compared to previous updates.

Last edited:

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
This latest update is absolute fap galore mahn. Haven't finished one route yet and I know I have to go back and play through two three times more to get the scenes that I couldn't pick in one route. Eva with a masterclass again with this release. Hope someone shares the Ian route walk through that apparently has been posted on the Patreon.

Reactions: Brickman
Aug 3, 2020
I was hoping for something like this when Stan was first introduced. I'm not sure Eva is thinking this direction, but I would be all for it.
I hope not. Its much better than Lena just put out for Stan and get it over with. He falls madly in love with her and she laughs in his face telling him she used him for sex - he's just an object to her, like he treats women, and then his head explodes.

Reactions: isacrondel
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes