Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I wanted to be lesbian with Louise but she already plays crazy and Holly is so cute. I still look forward to a lesbian harem but somehow I doubt that this will happen but maybe some 3-way with Lena, Holly and Ivy. I just hope we get a chance to let Holly down as Ian without breaking her heart.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't notice until I loaded my save up just how many women I had Lena going after.

So far Lena has 3 on the go and Ian has Minerva.

Feel a bit bad not having Lena just focus on Holly, she's quite sweet. I would have multiple saves for the different routes but while I enjoy it for what it is I can't get into it like I did with GGGB due to multi protag so 1 playthrough will have to do.

I'm sure i'll know who to pick for her eventually. The rebound roommate, the lil cutie or the hot stripper friend. Decisions, decisions. It's really hard picking between Ivy, Louise and Holly.

It doesn't help that I skip through Ian's part so I have no idea if my plans are working on that side. I know I managed to angle Ian towards Minerva but I didn't think anything would actually happen ... oh how wrong I was. That will do for him.

Got Cindy posing for Axel in the hopes she'll go for him and he'll leave Lena alone so I can play with my pussies in peace.

I did want to set Ian's roommate up with Emma but no idea if I managed it. Alison is with Ian's friend. the other guy who's name i've glossed over lots and still haven't bothered remembering, Cindy's curent boyfriend, he'll be alone. His girl is being the sacrificial lamb to save my Lena from Axel.

I was hoping I could get Lena some old girl pussy but seems she comes as a package deal and I don't want her creepy as fuck husband.

It's weird if this game, it's like I only get half the story but when I try to get it all I just end up skipping cos I have no interest in Ian's route, it bores me. Feel really weird saying I really love half this game.

The Jess that turned up must have been way before the end of GGGB, she ended my game as a sweetheart either with Ashley on her route (that was a sweet route) or Dave when I had Ash on one of the other girls routes.

This Jess reminded me of Jess near the start of GGGB ... or she was just having a bad day. I like sweet Jess but Bitch Jess does have a special place in my heart.

Reactions: Tara Mede

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
The Jess that turned up must have been way before the end of GGGB, she ended my game as a sweetheart either with Ashley on her route (that was a sweet route) or Dave when I had Ash on one of the other girls routes.

This Jess reminded me of Jess near the start of GGGB ... or she was just having a bad day. I like sweet Jess but Bitch Jess does have a special place in my heart.
Ian needs to fuck Cherry for good girl Jess to appear. No idea whats the logic behind it.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I’ve still yet to do a full playthrough, so sorry if this is common knowledge. But is Ian pretty much not able to get with multiple women, or only certain combinations of them? For example I’m getting the impression from the comments that if Ian has sex with Emma then Alison will want nothing to do with him. For at least one playthrough I want Ian to hook up with as many as possible lol. I like Lena, Ivy (though I doubt she’ll ever get with Ian), Holly, Emma, and Cindy. I’m just trying to figure out who locks Ian out of who.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I’ve still yet to do a full playthrough, so sorry if this is common knowledge. But is Ian pretty much not able to get with multiple women, or only certain combinations of them? For example I’m getting the impression from the comments that if Ian has sex with Emma then Alison will want nothing to do with him. For at least one playthrough I want Ian to hook up with as many as possible lol. I like Lena, Ivy (though I doubt she’ll ever get with Ian), Holly, Emma, and Cindy. I’m just trying to figure out who locks Ian out of who.
I don't know much about Ian's side but if it plays anything like Lena's and GGGB then getting points with some girls will miss points with others meaning you won't be able to get with everyone.

I don't think there is a harem either so i'm not sure how possible it is to have multiple on the go.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
What is the old womans story that was added in this episode? Neither Ian nor Lena meet her in my game but I have a thing for GILFs so I wonder, on which path does she appear and what is she doing?

jalon33

May 25, 2020
What is the old womans story that was added in this episode? Neither Ian nor Lena meet her in my game but I have a thing for GILFs so I wonder, on which path does she appear and what is she doing?
She's in Lena's path; she shows up at Lena's photoshoot with Seymour.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
She's in Lena's path; she shows up at Lena's photoshoot with Seymour.
And what is she doing? Is she trying to become Lenas sugar mommy or is she a creepy perv who wants to defile her beuaty cause she is jealouse?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
And what is she doing? Is she trying to become Lenas sugar mommy or is she a creepy perv who wants to defile her beuaty cause she is jealouse?
She is another rich pervert to tries to force Lena to do a surprise sexual photoshoot with Axel. It was quite creepy on the way they(she and Seymour) didn't bother to ask for the consent of the people involved beforehand. So i got out of that on my main playthrough.

Ian needs to fuck Cherry for good girl Jess to appear. No idea whats the logic behind it.
You and me both. :unsure: :oops:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Hmm... is it just me, or does the "load" button in the phone UI lead to a save screen instead?

Aug 29, 2019
I'm an open pervert, I get sexual conversations going with people and I admit that I'm a virgin myself for being such a hopeless romantic. As long as you're not ugly people will not laugh at you for being a virgin. They even tell me that I'm a liar XD Apparently perverts can't be virgins anymore :D
Yea i'm alright with being a virgin. Right now its the best option for me, cus I cant go that far. I have a lot of kinks to work out, like i'm here of all places. But sex before marriage is a line I'm not crossing.

Being open about my sexual side in casual conversation would be very troublesome. I wouldn't be able to handle the shame. Its a result of my upbringing. If someone tries to go there with me I just respond with an "I see" but I don't contribute in hopes that the convo fizzles out. Doesn't matter if the person I'm talking to is totally open to it, I just cant do it. My conscience only allows me to do this stuff in private.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes