Trashsombra@

Nov 30, 2020
Then she'd be shitting on those of us that had Ash with Jess and I don't think she'd do that which is why she left it like that.
thats why she should have just said fuck good girl gone bad i mean it might just be an easter egg but will might get a mass effect 3 thing going with pick the blue red and green beem

Reactions: qwertycoltan

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
I enjoyed most of the things in this update. I believe the game was missing on the sex part until now.

I liked Ian and Lena's sex scenes quite a lot in this path. They aren't dating but are pretty much friends with benefits (just like Ian and Alison). It was also nice to see some bit of progress with Lena&Holly or Lena&Ivy, it made things interesting for the future. Even Miverna&Ian was something quite pleasant to see.

My only dislike was that creepy scene with Seymour and Agnes treating Lena like a thing they could buy for their fun. I expected more of Seymour, despite fearing he was going the creepy rich pervert route.

Stan turning into just a perverted nerd was kinda expected.
Yeah, I do get what you mean. Lena definitely seems to have a good set up with Ian, Holly & Ivy.

But my worries are about the majority of the other male characters - like Axel, Seymour, Stan (and Robert?) - there's not a lot of subtlety left to Lena's relation to them at this point, which was what made ORS so amazing till now.

---

A really good example would be what happened during Robert's scene.

Despite being on a route where she was generally a kind person and only casually hooking up with Robert -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, does that suddenly make Lena a one-dimensional bitch in heat? No.
Do even the kindest of people unknowingly do something to hurt someone when they're distracted? Sure.

But in a game where we are only privy to selected moments of a character's life, every moment we see counts and a character's poor decisions are a lot harder to ignore.

---

In Evakiss' defense, the things I disliked in this update could have simply been due to her focusing more on the giant story branches (and forgetting about the smaller details). I mean, for a game at 0.6, the branching in this game so freaking huge that it would be impossible to manage every little detail at the current release schedule.

She also has left some room for keeping things more mature between Lena and some of the characters.

Still, I can't shake off the feeling that as the story expands more & more, she won't be able to do much about Lena's story shifting tones.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Are you forced to play both protagonists or are you able to pick one and stick with that one?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Meh I am giving this update a miss.
As somebody who has financially supported this game I think I am entitled to my opinion. This update does nothing for me so go and bile yer heids asshole trolls. The last update did nothing for me either.

Reactions: Thomas12345

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I was planning on dropping this game because of the recycled assets, but I keep coming back to it for the variety of paths and choices. One of the very few developers who have actual gameplay elements in their releases.
Not sure where it's going to end up, but I'm rather enjoying the ride. Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes