a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
Need the Mac update please!

you can just unzip the pc version and find there the game folder

then right click and old version of the mac app, select "Show Package Contents"

find the mac game folder inside OurRedstring.app > Contents > Resources > autorun

paste here the PC game folder.

That's all you need: the old mac app now just works, the game folder is the one in common with the PC version with assets and story lines.

Reactions: RRX and tatacici

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6 alpha APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
GREAT UPDATE!!! A lot of branches are being made....Eva is creating an excellent game. She has delved into the characters more.
I miss Cindy but i understand there are another characters in the game and everybody wants to be satisfied with their priorities.
Can´t wait the new update!!!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Since ORS and GGGB is one Universe, now I wonder who is Jessica's partner. Is it Ashley or Dave?
It looks like that is being kept quiet so as not to piss off either side. I know i'd be pretty pissed if it was Dave considering she's with Ash in my GGGB.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
I don't think I missed anything important on Lena's side from skipping Ian's stuff.

I have Lena pursuing all the girls available to her which means less needed on Ian's side. The only big crossover girls there were Holly and Louise that were involved with Ian and his friend but I had Ian ignore Holly and Louise broke up with her boyfriend and is now with my Lena with Holly getting closer to her.

The only thing I didn't know what to do with were the girls on Ian's side that Lena didn't have any contact with and it turns out one of those does help and that's the Cindy and Axel thing. I have her now going for him meaning she keeps Axel away from Lena so that was 1 win but I didn't feel like I missed anything skipping through it.

All the other girls seem to have partnered up with various guys so his story has carried on without me needing to micro manage it and just pick choices based on walkthrough to get what I needed for Lena's side.

I don't think anything majorly important has crossed over yet, least I don't recall any plot line where I only got half. That may change as the story goes on, i'll have to see how it plays out. If anything major does cross over i'll have to play both parts.

It's not that i'm totally against playing his story I just much prefer Lena's and can at least do a bit self insertion on that route. I just find Ian boring and really struggled to get into it in the first couple of updates so ended up skipping through it altogether since.

All I needed to do was pick the choices that pushed the girls away (sorry Ian) so that I could either have a chance with them as Lena or they could do their own thing like Cindy and Alison seem to be doing. Saying that he did end up fucking Minerva which was an unintentionally awesome side effect of not paying attention.

Ahhh! I see. So, you deliberately pulled Ian and Lena as far as away from each other. That's a pretty neat idea (y)

On a related note, what you said just makes me appreciate Evakiss more as a developer - the sheer number of options she gives to players is just something else :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
On a related note, what you said just makes me appreciate Evakiss more as a developer - the sheer number of options she gives to players is just something else :)
Absolutely, she pretty much offers something for most people to enjoy.

In any other case having half a game for a path I have no interest in would probably cause me to drop it but because she offers so much more on Lena's side even that half alone is enough to keep me happy.

It took a while for the lesbian routes in GGGB to be fleshed out and I had my doubts they would be any good but when they were finished they were so worth the wait.

I do like how she tries to give an option for everything. Must be a hell of a lot of work but the results are great.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
So the cat is out the bag. We all knew Stan would jerk off to her photos (as we all did). Even though he's a creepy sex pervert there's one version of Lena who basically gave him the green light to continue. And Stan needs all the help he can get to lvl up his game.

Hopefully Lena suprises a blindfolded Liouse-the-hypocrite with the dick of a "stranger" someday. As part of a lost bet, for example. Nothing too sinister of course. We all want them to be a big family in the end :D

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes