RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think even if you bang Emma you will get another chance with Allison if you banged her in chapter 3. She is in love and desperate.
Pretty sure Ian loses that chance if he is having sex with Emma. Allison draws the line at her female friends.

Last edited:

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
I think even if you bang Emma you will get another chance with Allison if you banged her in chapter 3. She is in love and desperate.
I hope so, I also feel like Allison/Jeremy would became a serious relationship if you go with other options as Ian and gets denied by lena in the future updates (assuming that if you do mess with him as lena....he will get with all her friends as well too)

Feb 23, 2019
as far as i know almost everything in this game is avoidable you can even get fired or change your job and especially when it comes to sexual encounters everything is avoidable unless it was a bug, in one playthrough i tried avoiding any encounter or any kind of relationship between Ian and Lena but somehow they ended up having sex in chapter six so of course it's bug since we're playing an Alpha version.
I agree that almost everything is avoidable. I was just saying that once the date started I had zero choices about how it would end. And I initiated the date like 2 chapters prior, and at the time it didn't say "let's go on a date and bang". So I was frustrated that I clicked something innocuous a long time ago and later I was forced to let something happen in my game that I didn't want to have happen. Obviously I could have avoided it if I hadn't let them go on a date, but I didn't know that was going to become an issue later, and I expected to be able to have Lena (who I was controlling on the date) to say "no im not interested in having sex" like she can in every other encounter. I don't think it was a "bug" since I did tell them to go on a date. It was just a sequence with no choices available to the player, which I think is a bad thing in that case. A simple "not interested in sex" option that skips the sex scene would have been great.

Feb 23, 2019

This is exactly my biggest concern about the future of ORS.

The amount of "bad" decisions that directly affect Lena's character are numerous, while the number of potential "good" relationships she has are very few.

1. Where Ian has Cindy, Alison, Cherry, Holly & Emma - Lena has Stan, Axel, Seymour, Robert & Dyke.
2. Where Ian has to decide between kickboxing or Jiu Jutsu - Lena has to decide whether or not to use stalkfap.

If not for Ian, Holly, (& Ivy?), every love interest around Lena are pretty risky characters to interact with.

It's almost like Lena is doomed to end up in a (relatively) bad place, unless you force her out of that path.

(Which is why I was really excited when Evakiss announced - she was going to add an option where Robert was not a dickhead. Sadly, that hasn't turned out well so far.)

Assuming she will not be adding any new love interests, my biggest hopes are on the routes where -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do think there's an imbalance, but I have to admit the only ones that interest me are the bad ones. They're the interesting choices to me. I think it's why I like Lena's route so much more than Ian's. All of Ian's choices are kind of boring by comparison. Cindy is stealing his friend's girl, and Emma is also to a lesser extent. But Alison, Cherry, Lena, and Holly are all nice and fairly normal relationships. Lena has lots of interesting choices, people that sort of dominate her (Axel) people she seduces (mike), people who are creepy toward her and she's out of their league (stan), etc. Those all make Lena a more dynamic feeling character and it's fun. But I wouldn't be against her having one more slightly more normal relationship.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
I agree that almost everything is avoidable. I was just saying that once the date started I had zero choices about how it would end. And I initiated the date like 2 chapters prior, and at the time it didn't say "let's go on a date and bang". So I was frustrated that I clicked something innocuous a long time ago and later I was forced to let something happen in my game that I didn't want to have happen. Obviously I could have avoided it if I hadn't let them go on a date, but I didn't know that was going to become an issue later, and I expected to be able to have Lena (who I was controlling on the date) to say "no im not interested in having sex" like she can in every other encounter. I don't think it was a "bug" since I did tell them to go on a date. It was just a sequence with no choices available to the player, which I think is a bad thing in that case. A simple "not interested in sex" option that skips the sex scene would have been great.
maybe i missed that but im going to replay the game with different playthrough and see what can be avoided and is forced because i don't like the idea of one date to set the whole thing.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I think Eva wants you to make them a couple somehow because what's the point of playing as two characters otherwise? Game is called our red string, not my red string. Main protagonists need to connect properly. I would at least force Lena and Ian to bang once. Drama and feelings follow from there.

Reactions: jduk

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think Eva wants you to make them a couple somehow because what's the point of playing as two characters otherwise? Game is called our red string, not my red string. Main protagonists need to connect properly. I would at least force Lena and Ian to bang once. Drama and feelings follow from there.
Doubtful. There are too many other options.

If she wanted people to make them a couple they would be the only choice.
While there are other choices both of them seems to have the most content together so far.

Still, I am waiting to make Lena seduce Holly (and Ivy too). The kiss was a good start. :love:

Meanwhile Ian will either stay with Alison or his boss Minerva, that sex scene was amazing. :p

Reactions: B1gCh33sy

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Out of curiosity, does anyone have a spreadsheet which they use to keep track of their saves that they might be willing to share?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes