kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
No! We dont share!
We do share :LUL:
Seriously though, if it's possible Axel will get every pussy in the game with his buddy Ian in my game. No lesbians, shy and innocent girls will remain by the end. He is about to fuck Cindy and Lena already. He knows Ivy too. Since Holly is hanging out with Lena, Ivy and Ian she is 100% getting fucked by him.

• Haha
Reactions: gena orlov

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is quite interesting to know. Also quite bizarre that Agnes doesn't visit Seymour if Axel isn't there. Just like Jessica's cameo being influenced by Ian sleeping or not with Cherry. :oops:
It looks like that is being kept quiet so as not to piss off either side. I know i'd be pretty pissed if it was Dave considering she's with Ash in my GGGB.
Truth be told i would prefer not to have Jessica here. She (dev) could have put some minor character to make the cameo to avoid the issue with players' ingame choices in GGGB.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
I find it funny that most of you here think Stan is a creep and for jerking off to her photos and invaded Lena's privacy during sex, but you know what it's YOU who enable that. You can be nice to him as Lena as much as you want but there has to be some boundaries.

If you ask for money to let him take pictures then I'm pretty sure we can forgive an shy, introvert, overweight guy, who mostly keep to himself in a room, for jerking off to the photo of beautiful flatmate who is kind enough to walk around in her panties (Also, those photos are kinda service rendered since he paid her to be a model.) If you are mad at him he explains that he thought it's okay since Lena has stalkfap account, even Lena thought it was understandable. And if you still protect him after that he will then know no boundaries because he think it's okay to YOU. (Also, if you reprimand him, he would not peek.)

But if Lena just says she can help him out with camera, but not taking her shirt off. Then you wouldn't find him jerking off to them (that we know) and he would not come in during sex scene as all.

I think the situation is the same with Mr.Ward that you all think he's a creep and forces Lena to do pose with Axel when, again, it's you who enable Axel back into Lena's life.

Just my two cents though.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think the situation is the same with Mr.Ward that you all think he's a creep and forces Lena to do pose with Axel when, again, it's you who enable Axel back into Lena's life.
Axel didn't turn up in mine but I had Lena completely ignore him at all times.

I have had Cindy modelling for Axel hoping he'll go or her and leave Lena alone for good.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Not yet but bareback has been introduced now for more people, so i expect that to start becoming something that'll be pushed.....I have a feeling it'll be an option first for Ian/allison
I agree. Allison will get pregnant for sure. She knows her clock is ticking and wants a family. She is in love with Ian. After Allison it will be Lena's turn. I can already see her having Ed's baby. He was talking about never having a baby and sounded like regretting. Molly will approve this too if she doesn't die.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020

This is exactly my biggest concern about the future of ORS.

The amount of "bad" decisions that directly affect Lena's character are numerous, while the number of potential "good" relationships she has are very few.

1. Where Ian has Cindy, Alison, Cherry, Holly & Emma - Lena has Stan, Axel, Seymour, Robert & Dyke.
2. Where Ian has to decide between kickboxing or Jiu Jutsu - Lena has to decide whether or not to use stalkfap.

If not for Ian, Holly, (& Ivy?), every love interest around Lena are pretty risky characters to interact with.

It's almost like Lena is doomed to end up in a (relatively) bad place, unless you force her out of that path.

(Which is why I was really excited when Evakiss announced - she was going to add an option where Robert was not a dickhead. Sadly, that hasn't turned out well so far.)

Assuming she will not be adding any new love interests, my biggest hopes are on the routes where -

Last edited:

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
The more I play, the more I realized I dont like perry at all. Maybe I glossed over many of the conversations with him. But It seems like he tends to screw over Ian more than help him. I hope the cucking happens to him!

I Also think that Cindy is gonna fall off the deep end NOT Wade! Wade Might be the guy who got too comfortable in the relationship that he got lazy, but he was also the one in the group who was bagging chicks in the past (not to mention him and cindy are competitive with each other) I only see him getting a fire lit under him that makes cindy want to go back when shit hits the fan (then becomes the new Eva)

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2020

This is exactly my biggest concern about the future of ORS.

The amount of "bad" decisions that directly affect Lena's character are numerous, while the number of potential "good" relationships she has are very few.

1. Where Ian has Cindy, Alison, Cherry, Holly & Emma - Lena has Stan, Axel, Seymour, Robert & Dyke.
2. Where Ian has to decide between kickboxing or Jiu Jutsu - Lena has to decide whether or not to use stalkfap.

If not for Ian, Holly, (& Ivy?), every love interest around Lena are pretty risky characters to interact with.

It's almost like Lena is doomed to end up in a (relatively) bad place, unless you force her out of that path.

(Which is why I was really excited when Evakiss announced - she was going to add an option where Robert was not a dickhead. Sadly, that hasn't turned out well so far.)

Assuming she will not be adding any new love interests, my biggest hopes are on the routes where -

Agreed. I think that this VN and a lot of VNs in general don't realize you can have kinky sex with plenty of people who aren't giant dickheads, or becoming a massive skank to attract them.

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
I agree. Allison will get pregnant for sure. She knows her clock is ticking and wants a family. She is in love with Ian. After Allison it will be Lena's turn. I can already see her having Ed's baby. He was talking about never having a baby and sounded like regretting. Molly will approve this too if she doesn't die.
I completely agree, It really seems like the path for Allison is family or sex slave. she gets freakier but questions her future. You can openly talk about lena, bang cherry and she'll still bang Ian as if she doesnt care that much. yet if you bang emma, shes done with you (I have a feeling itll be the same way regarding Cindy)

Reactions: TamaMountain

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I completely agree, It really seems like the path for Allison is family or sex slave. she gets freakier but questions her future. You can openly talk about lena, bang cherry and she'll still bang Ian as if she doesnt care that much. yet if you bang emma, shes done with you (I have a feeling itll be the same way regarding Cindy)
I think even if you bang Emma you will get another chance with Allison if you banged her in chapter 3. She is in love and desperate.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes