D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial compressed Android port of Our Red String 0.6 alpha with gestures enabled.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Existence X
D

Deleted member 2782432

Since many unofficial ports posted here was giving error when stats increase/level up , i fixed those errors. Now my unofficial port should work fine when stats rise up.

Reactions: Existence X

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just need Holly and Ivy to be happy, Cindy and Louise are annoying.
Louise has kinda grown on me plus she eats good pussy, Lena was happy so i'll keep her around.

If it boils down to having to choose i'll put Lena with Holly most likely, maybe Ivy. If I can get access to Emma on Lena's route i'll bring her in too.

I don't know much about Cindy but I have her running guard and taking Axel's attention away from Lena. Cindy is my sacrifice to the creeper to keep my Lena run girl only.

Allison I don't care about 1 way or the other, don't care what happens to her. I think she's with Jeremy in mine. Don't think she'll end up as one of Lena's so not bothered how she ends up.

Jun 22, 2017
I got serious question at this point:
Is it even worth playing the game at this point if every single game release you cannot use your old saves?
This has at least been my experience so far.

As in perhaps it would be better to wait until the game is finished so you are not forced to start from the beginning over and over and over?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes