theScumbag

May 5, 2020
I feel like Stan is gonna be like the Arthur of this game. I feel like there has to be a pay off to asking him to pay you to take photos of you. He full on admits he a perv and slowly it seems we're enabling him if we keep going. eventually he gonna get braver with the demands, I bet you he'll also be subbed to her and Ivy's Stalkfap account.

the question remains will he try to talk lena into getting stuff from Louise for him?
Wouldn't it be a kick to have a route that manifests in having Lena come home one day after some terrible Axel drama or something, only to find Stan banging Louise on the couch like his life depended on it? :)

Last edited:

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Wouldn't it be a kick to have a route that manifests in having Lena come home one day after some terrible Axel drama or something, only to find Stan banging Louise on the couch like his life depended on it? :)
I think it'd be a bigger kick to have a route that manifests in having Lena come home one day after some terrible drama only to find Ian, Robert and Axel all having gay sex on the couch

Cawapuce2321

Sep 17, 2017
The scene with Cherry is so hot !! I think the guy Cherry is talking about is Axel because she shoots some pictures of her and i think Cherry is the one responsible of Lena and Axel break up ! What do you think ?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes