Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Ok, after playing ch. 6 several times, here are my thoughts on it. On my cannon playthrough I'm concentrating on Ian + Lena, opened Louise path with Lena, and kept Holly and Ivy as friends. I pretty much dumped everyone else for now.
So :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again I'm still amazed at how many choices and possibilities Eva gives us, to unfold the story just as we want it to be. Great work

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

GGGB vs ORS: Themes (2)

THEMES (2)

Continuing with the commentary on the theme of both games, I felt I could pinpoint a few of those particular themes that rose to my attention while I was working on GGGB. The nature of my first game didn’t allow me to explore those themes with the depth I would’ve liked, since I had to take care of a lot of possible branches, but I wanted to give myself that chance with ORS.

If you’re a bit perceptive you might already know what particular themes are those. In GGGB Ashley could, through the pictures she uploaded in social media, end up dipping her toes in the modelling business, even becoming a cam girl at some point, but that was never integral to the story. I tried to do that in ORS, where Lena starts as an amateur model, and her reasons to delve in that world and make her presence known in social media are not only to fulfill a simple yearning for popularity and notoriety, as was Ash’s case. Also, being integral to Lena’s development, social media, modelling and all the stuff that can be derived from it will have a major impact on the narrative, while in GGGB it felt a bit like its own, separate storyline.

Arthur was the main villain in GGGB, but his motivations were very narrow in scope, and only involved himself and his twisted fantasies. Ethan has also potential to become a very interesting villain, but his role was confined to Ashley’s mom side of the story. But what if I combined both men and created an antagonist that delves in corruptionand has the power and the brains to really get what he wants? Well, you can surely imagine who that character would be.

Dave and Eric, and even Jack in some sense, were also very interesting to me as characters. The first two, especially, were young men trying to figure out what they wanted to do in life, pursuing their not-so-easy-to-achieve dreams and trapped in the flux of rocky relationships with the girls that surrounded them. They got themselves into hot situations, into fights, into traps and betrayals and more... I tried to make their struggles and adventures relevant, but of course I was very limited since they were NPCs. Adding a male POV would also allow me to develop and explore those themes in a much more fun way.

There are more themes that crossed over from GGGB into ORS, some others are new, but my goal is to delve deeper into all of them to make a more impactful, engaging and meaningful gaming experience. Do you feel this is the case so far? Which other themes you think exist in GGGB and ORS and how you think they’re being treated differently?

mhoyko

Jan 23, 2020
This game is the best!! Create all the variations, make beautiful art, intelligent dialogues, beautiful music, that everything together is fun, attractive, stays in your head nicely... This is not only one of the best of the genre, it is in general. It would not be bad to support EvaKiss, on the contrary she deserves it ... My hope that Ashley <3 appears is no longer a dream.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020

GGGB vs ORS: Themes (2)

THEMES (2)

Continuing with the commentary on the theme of both games, I felt I could pinpoint a few of those particular themes that rose to my attention while I was working on GGGB. The nature of my first game didn’t allow me to explore those themes with the depth I would’ve liked, since I had to take care of a lot of possible branches, but I wanted to give myself that chance with ORS.

If you’re a bit perceptive you might already know what particular themes are those. In GGGB Ashley could, through the pictures she uploaded in social media, end up dipping her toes in the modelling business, even becoming a cam girl at some point, but that was never integral to the story. I tried to do that in ORS, where Lena starts as an amateur model, and her reasons to delve in that world and make her presence known in social media are not only to fulfill a simple yearning for popularity and notoriety, as was Ash’s case. Also, being integral to Lena’s development, social media, modelling and all the stuff that can be derived from it will have a major impact on the narrative, while in GGGB it felt a bit like its own, separate storyline.

Arthur was the main villain in GGGB, but his motivations were very narrow in scope, and only involved himself and his twisted fantasies. Ethan has also potential to become a very interesting villain, but his role was confined to Ashley’s mom side of the story. But what if I combined both men and created an antagonist that delves in corruptionand has the power and the brains to really get what he wants? Well, you can surely imagine who that character would be.

Dave and Eric, and even Jack in some sense, were also very interesting to me as characters. The first two, especially, were young men trying to figure out what they wanted to do in life, pursuing their not-so-easy-to-achieve dreams and trapped in the flux of rocky relationships with the girls that surrounded them. They got themselves into hot situations, into fights, into traps and betrayals and more... I tried to make their struggles and adventures relevant, but of course I was very limited since they were NPCs. Adding a male POV would also allow me to develop and explore those themes in a much more fun way.

There are more themes that crossed over from GGGB into ORS, some others are new, but my goal is to delve deeper into all of them to make a more impactful, engaging and meaningful gaming experience. Do you feel this is the case so far? Which other themes you think exist in GGGB and ORS and how you think they’re being treated differently?
huh, so did evakiss say if we could turn ian into the main antagonist too?
i mean seymour seems like the person eva is talking about and ian might start working with him, so just wondering if we can even make ian eclipse seymour and then decide which of the two main characters we want to side with in the choices

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I feel Ian and Lena paths are now pretty much equal. Both have a side fling (Alison, Robert), both have a boss that wants to fuck them (Minerva, Seymour), both have a nerdy person crushing on them (Lena's roomate and Holly), and I believe both will have their exes back in their life as well (Axel, and probably Gillian in the future). Also, I believe Ian will have a thing for Ivy in the future, while Lena will have a thing for Ian's bartender friend.

I just hope that we can customize Ian more, like giving him some badass tattoos, buff him up a bit more, give him some cool piercings/ hairstyles or give him a cock surgery. I'm pretty sure Lena will be having surgery, tattoos, more piercings in the future, and I want the same for Ian. I want Ian to look a huge stud by the game's end, because Lena will also end up looking stupid hot (if the game follows the same corruption as GGGB)

LyfeIsBall88

Jan 7, 2018
I feel Ian and Lena paths are now pretty much equal. Both have a side fling (Alison, Robert), both have a boss that wants to fuck them (Minerva, Seymour), both have a nerdy person crushing on them (Lena's roomate and Holly), and I believe both will have their exes back in their life as well (Axel, and probably Gillian in the future). Also, I believe Ian will have a thing for Ivy in the future, while Lena will have a thing for Ian's bartender friend.

I just hope that we can customize Ian more, like giving him some badass tattoos, buff him up a bit more, give him some cool piercings/ hairstyles or give him a cock surgery. I'm pretty sure Lena will be having surgery, tattoos, more piercings in the future, and I want the same for Ian. I want Ian to look a huge stud by the game's end, because Lena will also end up looking stupid hot (if the game follows the same corruption as GGGB)
In the games code it mentions Ian_Beard so there's definitely a good indication that what you're saying is true. Bonus fact the games code also has Jeremy_Beard so Ian's friends could potentially become studs themselves. Eva Kiss is really doing god works

Reactions: KDXvd and dogedoge
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes